Audiosoft Forums : EJukebox Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: njury in December.
liny195

posted on 10-10-2018 at 06:59 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
njury in December.

FLORHAM PARK Carl Soderberg Jersey , N.J. (AP) — The New York Jets have waived-injured wide receiver Lucky Whitehead and signed quarterback John Wolford.

Whitehead didn’t practice last week or play in the preseason game against the Giants on Friday night because of an undisclosed injury. He played his first two NFL seasons with Dallas before being claimed by New York off waivers last summer.

Whitehead was waived-injured by the Jets last September and was signed to their practice squad two months later.

Wolford gives the Jets another quarterback heading into New York’s final preseason game at Philadelphia on Thursday night. Starters typically don’t play in that game, and it would appear that rookie Sam Darnold will win the job over Josh McCown and Teddy Bridgewater.

Wolford went undrafted out of Wake Forest and participated in the Jets’ rookie camp in May.

Philadelphia quarterback Carson Wentz couldn’t play in the Super Bowl Anthony Barr Jersey Big , but he still gets a ring – and now his girlfriend gets one, too.

”She said YES! And now Maddie and I both got us a ring … can’t wait to marry my best friend! God is doing some amazing things and I can’t thank him enough!” the 25-year-old Wentz said in a tweet Tuesday Ronald Jones II Color Rush Jersey , accompanied by a photo spread of Kentucky native Maddie Oberg accepting his marriage proposal.

They got engaged at CastlePost, also known as Kentucky Castle. The boutique hotel said in a Facebook post it was proud to be ”a part of their story.”

Wentz was the Eagles starting quarterback until he suffered a season-ending knee injury in December.

Information from: Lexington Herald-Leader Tracy Walker Color Rush Jersey , Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2016 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats