Audiosoft Forums : EJukebox Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: FL scraps kickoffs, the
liny195

posted on 9-10-2018 at 03:52 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
FL scraps kickoffs, the

Texans safety Andre Hal was diagnosed with lymphoma early in June Donte Moncrief Jersey , but that didn’t stop him from closing out the month by hosting his fourth annual football camp for kids in Port Allen, Louisiana.

Hal said the diagnosis actually made him more eager to host the camp because he “wanted to show the kids nothing can stop you when your mind is right.” Hal’s mind certainly seems to be right when it comes to taking on the disease.

“I know how to beat it, and I’m definitely going to beat it,” Hal said Jacob McQuaide Jersey , via the Houston Chronicle. “I’ve got so much support from Houston to Port Allen to Baton Rouge, it feels great to have all these people come and help me out. When you get sick or you get a cold, you’ve got to keep on grinding. You’ve got to grow through it. Nothing lasts forever. Everything is temporary. This is temporary for me.”

When Hal announced his diagnosis, he was still in the process of putting together a treatment plan with doctors at MD Anderson Cancer Center. We wish him great success as that plan unfolds.

The NFL’s new rules designed to reduce the impacts on kickoffs represent a last-gasp effort to keep the play in the sport.

That’s the word from former head of officiating Mike Pereira Howard Wilson Jersey , who believes that if this year’s rule changes don’t result in the desired reduction in kickoffs, the NFL will just abolish the play entirely.

“If at the end of this year there are more concussions on kickoffs, forget it. It’s gone,” Pereira said this morning on PFT Live.

The flip side is Zach Zenner Jersey , the new rules have the potential to save the kickoff and keep it in the sport for good.

“If we have more returns and less concussions then the kickoff is here to stay, maybe forever,” Pereira said.

Pereira believes that if the NFL scraps kickoffs, the most likely replacement would be the “Greg Schiano rule Kenny Golladay Jersey ,” in which teams would face a fourth-and-15 from their own 35-yard line and could either punt the ball as the new equivalent of a kickoff, or go for it as the new equivalent of an onside kick.

Womens John Franklin-Myers Jersey
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2016 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats