Audiosoft Forums : EJukebox Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Natrell Jamerson Color Rush Jersey
officialsbaseball

posted on 8-10-2018 at 03:34 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Natrell Jamerson Color Rush Jersey

Seattle manager Scott Servais kept up the ruse on Friday night Ed Dickson Color Rush Jersey , denying that he saw Ichiro Suzuki in disguise in the Mariners dugout at Yankee Stadium.

And he mostly kept a straight face as he said it.

In a performance almost as transparent as the fake mustache and hoodie the former outfielder wore when he crashed the team’s bench, Servais said before Friday night’s game against the Red Sox, ”I’ve got to keep a closer eye on my dugout.”

”Mustaches? I don’t know anybody that’s got a mustache,” Servais told chuckling reporters at Fenway Park a day after Suzuki was caught by an Associated Press photographer where he wasn’t supposed to be. ”I don’t know who that is, but will definitely keep an eye out today.”

Suzuki, who is now in the Mariners front office http://www.cowboysauthorizedshops.com/authentic-michael-gallup-jersey , stretched with the team on Friday night and took batting practice before the series opener against the Red Sox. According to Major League Baseball rules, he isn’t allowed to be in the dugout during games.

The 44-year-old outfielder declined to comment when approached by the AP before Friday’s matchup.

Major League Baseball isn’t expected to impose any discipline, given Suzuki’s stature in the game and the fact that his prank was playful and harmless.

The disguise was reminiscent of New York Mets manager Bobby Valentine, who returned to the dugout in sunglasses and a fake mustache after he was ejected from a 1999 game. Valentine, who also managed the Red Sox, was suspended for two games and fined $5 http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-rashaad-penny-jersey ,000.

Suzuki usually spends the games in the clubhouse, but AP photographer Bill Kostroun spotted him with his face nearly covered by a fake mustache, sunglasses and a gray hoodie drawn tight over his head during in the first inning as the Yankees hit a pair of two-run homers.

He was gone by the second inning.

”Crazy,” Servais said. ”Security is really tough in New York. So, surprised somebody slipped in.”

Suzuki had 3,089 hits in the major leagues before coming off the Seattle roster in early May Martavis Bryant Color Rush Jersey , when he moved into the team’s front office as a special assistant to the chairman. The 10-time All-Star hasn’t officially retired, and there’s speculation he might play when the Mariners open the 2019 season in Tokyo.

General manager Mitch Kupchak wants point guard Kemba Walker to end his NBA career right where it started – with the Charlotte Hornets.

Kupchak said Friday that Walker is ”revered” in the Charlotte community, and that he and owner Michael Jordan look at the two-time All-Star as ”the focal point of this franchise going forward.”

The 28-year-old Walker has been the subject of possible NBA trade talks as he prepares to enter the final year of his contract with the Hornets. That speculation has amped up recently because it is a practical impossibility for Charlotte to sign Walker to an extension before he becomes a free agent in July of 2019 since the Hornets are so tight under the salary cap.

”I think everybody is aware of the situation, if you follow basketball a little bit, it is unique that he is on an extension that may make it a challenge going forward to figure out before he becomes a free agent,” Kupchak said.

At $12 million per year Lamar Jackson Jersey Elite , Walker well underpaid when compared to the other top point guards in the league.

But that doesn’t mean Kupchak is giving up hope the team can keep Walker in Charlotte.

”I don’t think it is anybody’s goal to lose him in free agency,” Kupchak said. ”But going forward, in the community, in the franchise, this is a player that we hope is with us – not only for the next couple of years, but ends his career here.”

The Hornets don’t have much experience behind Walker at point guard.

They have last year’s first-round draft pick Malik Monk and drafted Devonte Graham from Kansas in the second round on Thursday night.

Graham said he is excited to pick Walker’s brain when it comes to basketball.

”I have never met him http://www.redskinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-pernell-mcphee-jersey , but I remember watching him play when he was at UConn though,” Graham said. ”I’m just excited man to learn from someone like that and just be around someone like that who is winner, and knows how to win and compete. I am looking forward to being able to learn from him.”
http://www.sndpic.com//nike_nfl_jerseys/nike_seattle_seahawks/nike_seahawks_458.jpg

Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top

Audiosoft Home | Download EJukebox for Windows | Register EJukebox
©2016 Audiosoft Network. All rights reserved.
[queries: 16]
HTML5 Color Picker for CSS Opacity
Short Url Service with Stats