Board Logo

2Web v2.5 Preview
Audiosoft - 5-26-2004 at 08:57 AM

Here is a screenshot of a beta of eJukebox 2Web v2.5...the final version will be included in eJukebox v3.83.

New Features Include:

-PocketPC 2002 - 2003 Compatible
-Ability to Rate Currently Playing Song
-Ability to View and Change Next AutoPlay Song
-Fast Artist List and Year/Genre SelectBoxes
-Ability to View the rest of the Search Results via Previous / Next and Page Number links - when more than 100 songs returned for a search
-Blue Header Frame no longer flickers and now has Top and Search page position jump icons
-Improved Performance

ochristmas - 5-26-2004 at 09:12 AM

how amazing! restored faith! i cant wait! so excited! when when when?!!

ps if it is still in development how about being able to change to the song mode (ie popularity mode, only play genre = classical) etc;

Thank you thank you!!

Rich - 5-26-2004 at 09:04 PM

That's dang fine lookin! :)

stsirois - 5-27-2004 at 12:48 AM

Nice choice of song, Audiosoft!! Although I would have given it at least 4 stars!:D

Oh, & the new version looks great!

Steve

Fishy - 5-27-2004 at 07:18 AM

Robert Plant would be Proud if he saw this ;) Looks neat.

Demnos - 6-2-2004 at 09:55 PM

Congratulations, Audiosoft, on the new Web frontend. It is much more useful now with the artist list.

Now the most important feature that is missing from the web interface is support for track numbers / displaying an album not in alphabetical mode, but by track number. How often do I sit in my bedroom feeding eJukebox in the living room via the web interface, and would love to add an album in its correct track sequence.

Audiosoft - 6-2-2004 at 10:02 PM

What do you think about us making it initially sort the search results in track order (Artist -> Album -> Track # ->Title) instead of the current (Artist -> Title) and not add an actual column for displaying the track numbers.

Sloan - 6-3-2004 at 01:27 AM

my vote is that i'd like that better than alphabetical.

ochristmas - 6-3-2004 at 08:04 AM

yep - agree - more logical....

Demnos - 6-3-2004 at 02:57 PM

Audiosoft, that would be very good, the display of track numbers are not that important over the Web interface, but the sorting by track number is!

Audiosoft - 6-3-2004 at 10:37 PM

Ok Great...Glad we all agree.
It will be sorted by track number in v3.85

Spazz - 6-5-2004 at 09:54 AM

Another thing that would be nice ( not totally sure if it was already suggested but it's late ) would be the queue CD and play now button. Would be easier than adding every track manually.

ochristmas - 6-6-2004 at 03:44 PM

again - I totally agree - to be album to play an entire album quickly would be great

Audiosoft - 6-16-2004 at 05:08 AM

We have added Drag and Drop Functionality to the 2Web Interface for the version that follows eJukebox v3.83. You will be able to reposition songs in the playlist via drag and drop as well as drag artists or albums from the search results to the desired position in the playlist within the 2Web interface. :D

We are probally going to remove the up and down playlist positioning arrows ...since you can now drag and drop instead.

ochristmas - 6-16-2004 at 07:01 AM

wowsers! sounds impressive - didnt know you could do that sort of things with a bogstandard webpage - very impressed.

Will the update include the "sorting by track-number search results"?