Board Logo

PHP version of eJukebox2Web v1.0
Audiosoft - 4-6-2003 at 08:47 AM

http://www.audiosoft.net/ej2webphp.zip

Installation instructions are included in the Zip file.

Please post any questions about the PHP version here.

junk - 8-5-2003 at 10:41 AM

Great stuff!

I am trying out the script at:
http://home.no.net/skarvx/i_ore.php

The only thing is that the explorer window that keeps popping up and telling me:
"Done Creating New JAVASCRIPT HTML"
is quite unneccecary... any way to get rid of this?

junk - 8-16-2003 at 04:50 PM

Argh, now this thing is really frustrating. Since the script opens Internet Explorer windows, i tend to select them and use them for browsing as normal. I was just writing a long post for the forum, when eJukebox played a new song, thus changing the url to the php script. When i press back in the browser, the post is gone.

I really need eJukebox to stop printing out the php script information, it's quite unneccessary.

Audiosoft - 8-16-2003 at 05:56 PM

Hmm...You are not supposed to be able to see that page at all. It is supposed to open in a totally hidden - inaccessable IE window (used to transmit the data to the web server script). What version of Internet Explorer/Windows/eJukebox do you have? Does this still happen after restarting?

junk - 8-17-2003 at 02:19 AM

I use Internet Explorer v6.0.2800.1106, the latest eJukebox version, and Windows 2000 with all the updates. I don't think i have restarted since i started using this function... (i always have a download or two i wanna finish first).

I'll try restarting some time tomorrow, and let you know if it's effectful...

junk - 8-21-2003 at 02:27 PM

Nah, restarting didn't help... i also get file requesters asking what to do with ejukebox.php, like when you are clicked on an executable file on a homepage.

junk - 10-4-2003 at 09:43 AM

After installing eJukebox 3.4, i haven't got anymore of those file requesters mentioned. But now, it seems like eJukebox opens a totally blank Internet Explorer page for each time a new song is played. I had to disable the whole eJukebox2Web v1.0 feature, 'cause i couldn't stand having to close all the windows all the time.

Audiosoft - 10-4-2003 at 10:21 AM

OK, We have made some changes to v3.5 so hopefully the windows will not appear anymore for you. Please let us know if it fixes the problem when v3.5 is released in a few days.

junk - 10-4-2003 at 11:47 AM

Cool! :) Loking forward to it, big time...

junk - 6-4-2004 at 10:55 PM

Hm, the problem is back again (or maybe i just haven't used the eJukebox2web v1.0 CGI php script in a long time).... But i am having a new, empty Internet Explorer window opening for each new song played. :