Board Logo

Play Album Problem - still here!
ochristmas - 9-6-2004 at 06:01 PM

I didnt get any answers to my previous posts on this - and to be honest Im surprised no one else is getting this problem. However I have managed to work out how to recreate the problem.

THE PROBLEM:
In 'normal' view - (ie showing the tracks of an album) right clicking and click play all album selects only a few tunes.

HOW YOU CAN RECREATE THIS PROBLEM:
The problem is clearly with compilations. View the track listing of any compilation - then try and add that album to the playlist. If you right click the album thumbnail it will only add the first track, if you right click one of the individual tracks it will queue up all songs on that album by that artist.

CAN YOU RECREATE THIS?
If you can Ill send you a sticker saying "I share the pain of ochristmas"

WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO?
Lobby your local member of parliament or software developer....

fundseth - 9-7-2004 at 04:55 PM

Hi all,

I have the same problem as you describe. Also when you drag an album (compilation) from the album list into the playlist it sometimes only add 1 song.. strange.

I also still see the old problem with the first song in an album not beeing added to the playlist sometimes... Would be nice to get rid of this bug too!

ochristmas - 9-7-2004 at 06:18 PM

wahooo fundseth - congrats - you can join my private club :) Just to reiterate when you drag the album as you describe it will add the first song only....

Beam - 9-8-2004 at 08:52 AM

I can confirm I also have the same problem...thats 3 of us then :P