Board Logo

Virutaly No Albums being load when i do a scan
Jed - 5-10-2004 at 02:52 AM

I have just progressed from my OST folder to my A for that contains all artists beginning with a. I used Ultra Tag Editor to update all the tags then pointed to that a dir with ejukebox 3.8 it says it is loading 502 songs but when it finishes there is only 1 album in the list.

I have ticked show albums without covers in the option and also show compinations.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled ejukebox.
I have made sure that i am the owner of all the mp3s in security options.
I can't think of anything else and can't figure out how to fix this.
Is this another tag problem with ejukebox.
Please help i am keen to get this program working!

Audiosoft - 5-10-2004 at 03:33 AM

Are the songs from the album available in eJukebox outside of the album list?

Have you tried clicking the "Refresh List" button under the album list options?

Make sure Ultra Tag Editor is applying your edits to both the ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags.

Jed - 5-10-2004 at 04:31 AM

"Are the songs from the album available in eJukebox outside of the album list? "

there is 1 album in the album list, that album in in the artist list but only two other songs are.

"Have you tried clicking the "Refresh List" button under the album list options? "

Yes

"Make sure Ultra Tag Editor is applying your edits to both the ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags."

At first no ID3v1 tags had been applied, so i duplicated ID3v2 to ID3v1and reimported them but it still won't pick up the albums.

Any other ideas?

Jed - 5-10-2004 at 05:30 AM

K i fixed it. When i did the first import with no ID1 tags and then closed ejukebox, ejukebox rename all the mp3's albums and artists tags in that folder to one artist and album so they were coming up under the one goup. So i went back through all of them and corrected them and making sure they had both id1 and id2 tags and they are now seperate.