Board Logo

album images
robbieg123 - 2-15-2004 at 02:12 AM

in the album view, when covers aren't present yet, some albums do not show up as others normally would...

(example 1, screenshot with this message)
some albums without covers come up as a small grey bar with its cd title under it;

(example 2, screenshot with following post)
others it seems like a album cover was supposed to be displayed, but instead its cd title appears where the image would be, and no cd title below the image...

the previous version, i remember only the first one happening when no album cover is present... not sure why its doing two different things though

robbieg123 - 2-15-2004 at 02:13 AM

Quote:
(example 2)

Pirk - 2-15-2004 at 02:02 PM

I think, in example 1, you only need to restart eJukebox in order it "digest" the new albums you have just added, or it's just after an auto look-up for new covers. Restart eJukebox, and things should be better...
In your example 2, these "black" albums don't have any cover for the moment!

Audiosoft,

Maybe you could easily add a "No cover" default image also for the album list, the virgin cd disk you already use for the player, or another good neutral image?
That would be nicer than the actual "black box bad sized"... And the display would be more homogeneous!

Thanks.

junk - 2-15-2004 at 04:44 PM

As long as this image could be user-defined, it would be allright by me. At my setup, the empty covers look quite allright, but i use more neutral colors. I would also suggest this for the default eJ settings, as the light blue color on the frames are quite .. .welll... they are light blue! ;)

From my ejukebox.ini:

loaddefaultskin=1
color0=3478034
color1=4664091
color2=0
color3=16777215
color4=53247
nobottomborder=0

Pirk - 2-15-2004 at 05:29 PM

junk, you know what? Now i use your plastic bag! Even, i like it enough... :D

I've tried your settings: Well, without any frame, of course... the size problems are less loud! ;)

Otherwize, you are right, a default image which could be user-defined would be perfect...

Fishy - 2-15-2004 at 06:06 PM

A job for the new skinning system? :)

junk - 2-15-2004 at 06:25 PM

Here's how it looks anyway.

Pirk - 2-15-2004 at 07:18 PM

Yes, we can see you have some phantom albums... :o
But the dark atmosphere do first-class! :)