Board Logo

Is EJ still under development?
Krobar - 1-30-2005 at 12:35 PM

Im getting a little worried that the current bugs with EJ will never be fixed. Does anyone know if development of EJ is continuing?

Dyno Don - 2-17-2005 at 01:31 AM

I guess no one knows..Not good

Don

Audiosoft - 2-17-2005 at 02:18 AM

Yes...eJukebox is still under development :D
Sorry everyone for the lack of forum responses lately...We have been busy for the past couple of weeks with moving and getting setup in a new office building. Look for eJukebox v4 to be officially released in early April and a beta version to be posted a few weeks beforehand.

Dyno Don - 2-17-2005 at 10:07 PM

Absolutley wonderfull!

Thanks for answering. I hope the new orders are still coming in. I feel guilty enjoying my jukeboxes for so long with just those those 2 licenses. Glad you are not Symantec. 89.99 with a 50 dollar rebate and 20 upgrade rebate!! Per year!!!

Don

Blitzfaktor - 2-18-2005 at 07:18 AM

hope if eJB 3.97 demo is expired, eJB 4 Demo will run anyway? we did not order v3.97 because the "stop playing"-problem. maybe v4 does run more stable.

Krobar - 2-19-2005 at 11:30 AM

Thanks for the response Audiosoft.

Will there be a last 3.X release to clean up the current bugs or will V4 solve them?

Pirk - 5-6-2005 at 06:49 PM

Quote:
Message original : Audiosoft
Yes...eJukebox is still under development :D
Sorry everyone for the lack of forum responses lately...We have been busy for the past couple of weeks with moving and getting setup in a new office building. Look for eJukebox v4 to be officially released in early April and a beta version to be posted a few weeks beforehand.

Up! :)

rlailey - 5-7-2005 at 10:19 AM

Have you got insider knowledge Pirk for this to still be the case?

Pirk - 5-7-2005 at 11:47 AM

No unfortunately... but I still hope.

Even if currently -I suppose- something has come up for Audiosoft, I'm sure they will continue to develop eJukebox when they find again enough time for. Because eJukebox is a too excellent project to drop it so bluntly after they have put in it so much work and passion...

Isn't it Audiosoft? :cool:

rlailey - 5-7-2005 at 09:14 PM

...and to think Audiosoft could be browsing this forum now as we speak and nobody would know about it :D