Board Logo

My 2web 2.5 kind of works from my Pocket PC . . .
vixhex - 6-5-2004 at 03:24 AM

I can see the site and use the pause, play, next links. I can also drop down the boxes to select an artist and it shows a list of the artists songs. I cannot, however, add any songs or click on any other links other than the ones mentioned above. It doesnt react at all when I click the other links . . ..

I have a an IPAq 1930 running CE 4.20 (2003?) Is that the wrong OS for full support? I think that ce4.20 is the same as windows mobile 2003.

If I can get this working it would be the sweetest thing ever! Wireless control of my jukebox from my pocket pc!!

Audiosoft - 6-5-2004 at 09:49 AM

2Web v2.5 has full functionality under PocketPC 2002. Because of differences in Pocket Internet Explorer it does not work fully on PocketPC 2003 yet. We are working on getting it to work correctly on PPC 2003 and should have it fixed soon.

vixhex - 6-5-2004 at 04:51 PM

Good deal . . . thanks for the quick response. I was going crazy trying to make it work!

Eagerly awaiting that update . . .
:)

ochristmas - 6-8-2004 at 12:23 PM

Like Vixhex, I've got e2Web running on PPC2003 and have the same issues so looking forward to them being addressed in due course.

However on a separate note I have to say how wonderful eJukebox is as a whole, rounded, fully finished (well almost!) product. It really is awesome and one of those products I simply could not do without. So here's to Audiosoft - and I'm sure whether you are British, French, Norwegian and anywhere else you will all raise a glass to this wonderful product!

Roll on the next developments ;)

Fishy - 6-8-2004 at 06:02 PM

I think there is consensus on that one. Cheers!