Board Logo

Adding Album Art
StarryTripper - 12-3-2003 at 04:55 AM

I just got this o try it, and seems great. Due to the obscurity of a fair amount of my music collection it is unable to obtain album art. Can I specify album art for it to use?

Spazz - 12-3-2003 at 05:00 AM

Yup. All you have to do is right click and go into the tag editor. You can use your own image through that.

-Spazz

kylebrotherton - 12-4-2003 at 12:02 AM

I usually go to the artist's website or wherever else i can find the image. Then, I paste the image location into ejukebox without downloading the image first. Works well.

guddler - 5-26-2004 at 02:43 PM

Hi Guys,

This old post addresses the issue i was going to ask, but i wanted to know if there's a more automated way to add the album art myself?

I'm looking for a migration path from gjukebox and as such have already downloaded the 242 album covers i needed 6 months ago.

I don't much relish the prospect of manually tagging each of the album covers, can i get ejuke to do this for me automatically somehow if i point it to the parth for all the artwork?

Also, do i HAVE to use WinAmp? I normally use Zinf as it's a lot more freindly in terms of not wanting to take over the world :)

Ta,
Martin.

junk - 5-26-2004 at 03:39 PM

Hm, i've never heard about Zinf before, but when it comes to winamp file associations, it's ridicoulusly easy to change them, even remove all. Just select File Types in Options. I use the "Audio only" preset, as i don't want to play videos with winamp.

guddler - 6-1-2004 at 03:30 PM

Actually, going back to the original topic, so far eJukebox hasn't been able to download a single album cover!

Is this a broken feature?

If not, what am i doing wrong?

With GJukebox it pulled back a lot of wrong images but it did at least find images, this doesn't even seem to get anywhere...

Martin.