Board Logo

Is this possible?
drewster98 - 12-16-2010 at 02:48 AM

I absolutely love the NetRelated feature when you click on an artist. I love the option of playing videos from Youtube if I want. Here's my question though. My jukebox uses dual monitors in a way. Touchscreen monitor for the jukebox and a 32" lcd for karaoke purposes. Is it possible to launch all videos that are put in the queue to play on my 32" tv instead of my main jukebox screen?

Audiosoft - 12-16-2010 at 03:49 AM

yes if your video card and driver supports it... ;)
you can extend or stretch the desktop over the 2 monitors (touchscreen and tv) and then size EJukebox on the left side (touchscreen) and make the video area always appear over the right side (tv) via the EJ Tools->Options->Sound->Video Position button

drewster98 - 12-16-2010 at 04:33 AM

Sweet. Desktop is already extended so I'll play with the video tab on Ejukebox tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks!

Audiosoft - 12-16-2010 at 11:44 AM

it seems Extending works better than Stretching.
With an Extended desktop EJukebox should automatically size to desktop 1 instead of across both screens so its good you have that already.

this exe adds a button on the 'video position' panel that should fill the 4 boxes automatically with the values for the attached tv.

Shutdown EJukebox and replace over your existing C:EJukeboxejukebox.exe