Board Logo

Still pending verification for registration ...
Phydeau - 8-11-2007 at 08:40 PM

It's been nearly a month, man. I purchased this a few years ago and use it constantly. (Great piece of work, man)

This time (since it's been at least 3 years since I've had to set it up again) I'm having to use the built in feature for registration (which is much cooler than having to bug you thru email) and used my real name, compared to the "All Access Gift Card" name I used previously (since I had used a prepaid visa) and think this is what's holding it up. It's the same email address and information.

What gives, bro? My "trial" has expired and I'd really like to go back to using my most used piece of software again ... winamp without it just simply sucks.

This is phydeau @ punkass dot com ... I can resend my paypal receipt if needed. (yes, I throw nothing away ... even digital info)

Phydeau - 9-10-2007 at 11:22 PM

still waiting, man.

Has this even been read? :(

Audiosoft - 9-11-2007 at 03:14 AM

Sorry for the delay. I have given you credit in the new registration system for your old order and have sent you an email with the details.
You may now use your email/password to register eJukebox.

Phydeau - 9-11-2007 at 06:36 AM

You rock, man! I knew you'd come thru eventually! Greatness!

Now I can use this nifty registration system I meant to activate when you implemented it years ago if it happens again! Sweetness!

/me is one happy guy