Board Logo

Play Album in Kiosk Mode
Demnos - 5-14-2003 at 08:39 PM

Oh No...what do I have to see in the announcements:

v3.12, Play Album |> buttons on Album List are now hidden when in Kiosk mode

What does "hidden" mean...they are no longer available? If so, then that disables the feature I use most. I fear even to install it.

Could this be made into an option?

Audiosoft - 5-14-2003 at 09:46 PM

We intend to make it an option along with a bunch of other Kiosk mode options. But for now we disabled it because a number of people emailed us requesting it be disabled in Kiosk mode.

It still works in regular and full screen mode. We will add an actual option to enable/disable this feature in Kiosk mode for the next version.

Demnos - 5-15-2003 at 07:19 AM

Thanks very much for making this an option in the future. I can see how the ability to select whole albums is undesirable at parties, but there are just as many situations where you do want to offer visitors access to entire albums in Kiosk mode, so thanks again for this.

junk - 5-16-2003 at 05:32 AM

Great work! I know that I will be using this option (along with the Kiosk mode on desktop), for the jukebox we are making in the Youth club where i work...

Good stuff! When i heard the news about the new features, i registered immediately, as it had been the only thing holding me back....