Board Logo

Anyone know of a good jpg into ID3 tag program?
crlove - 11-14-2005 at 02:17 AM

Does anyone know of a good program that will take a folder.jpg and and it as the albim art to my mp3 id3 tag? I feel my folder images are correct.
I can't always get the proper results from some of the art taggers that download the images from the web sometimes seems like they're guessing when they choose the cover for my ID3 tag.
What's the best and most accurate cover art to ID3 tag grabber that anyone has used?

lewisjsuk - 11-28-2005 at 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by crlove
Does anyone know of a good program that will take a folder.jpg and and it as the albim art to my mp3 id3 tag? I feel my folder images are correct.
I can't always get the proper results from some of the art taggers that download the images from the web sometimes seems like they're guessing when they choose the cover for my ID3 tag.
What's the best and most accurate cover art to ID3 tag grabber that anyone has used?

Try Tag and Rename, it has loads of semi-automated features, but I'd recommend trying it out on a copy of you tree and file structure first, just in case you screw up your tags/file names. Think there are a couple of beta versions out at the moment in addition to the released version. Think the latest has an undo function, which will be a great benefit!

http://www.softpointer.com/tr.htm

Regards

J.S.Lewis

cbb77 - 11-29-2005 at 12:15 AM

Actually I would avoid Tag & Rename. I've been using Tag & Rename 3.17 for sometime now. Although it has a great interface and it easy to use, there is something that it's doing with the tags that eJukebox doesn't like. I've been struggling with importing my music for sometime now. I tried MediaMonkey this past weekend and lol and behold, my issues with importing into eJukebox went away. Again, I like Tag & Rename, but if you plan on importing into eJukebox I would wait until the next version comes out. Also, MediaMonkey is free.

crlove - 12-20-2005 at 12:52 AM

It requires a little manual work to look up and add the art but amazons database is nice since you can also add or fix missing tags.