Board Logo

Hello, Audiosoft? Are you there?
cbsoundman - 4-4-2005 at 08:30 PM

I have noticed that Audiosoft has not been replying much on the posts and things have been kind of quiet. I saw you moved offices. I am just wondering whether or not you are still there because some of the natives are getting restless.

rlailey - 4-18-2005 at 09:19 PM

Audiosoft are a streamline with day jobs contracting for institutions. eJ is some evening hobby fitted in between booze and other commitments. This Forum is for us diehards that dream that the bugs will get fixed and essential features will be eJ's success story.

Audiosoft - You don't necesssarily have to produce the next version ASAP, just give us regular feedback to stop us from thinking that we should either keep dreaming or find another product.

Pirk - 4-19-2005 at 12:38 PM

Hey guys! don't despair, the countdown continue... :D
I think now we are close to the D-Day! Normally 12 days to wait, at the most... ;)

Demnos - 4-20-2005 at 11:49 AM

Well, at least in 5 days we can celebrate that exactly 6 months have passed without one single update to eJukebox. Version 3.97 came out October 25th 2004.

Anyone remember the days when one could look forward to trying out new features every few weeks or at least every couple of months...? :(

Pirk - 4-20-2005 at 02:29 PM

Yes Demnos, I remember... :( that was so exciting! ;)

rlailey - 4-21-2005 at 01:52 PM

No updates for 6 months :o That's incredible since NordBeat's been updated 4 times this year already - not that us eJ diehards should ever mention the C word (C meaning Competition :D) Roll on eJ4