Board Logo

Hello Audiosoft!??
Pirk - 2-12-2005 at 05:54 PM

Hey Audiosoft! What are you doing???????? :(

Is eJukebox still under development? :o

Is there anybody in??? :cool:

Audiosoft - 2-16-2005 at 07:06 AM

Yes...eJukebox is still under development :D
Sorry everyone for the lack of forum responses lately...We have been busy for the past couple of weeks with moving and getting setup in a new office building. Look for eJukebox v4 to be officially released in early April and a beta version to be posted a few weeks beforehand.

rlailey - 2-16-2005 at 01:13 PM

Cool news :)

Pirk - 2-16-2005 at 07:57 PM

OK Audiosoft! :cool:

Like me, i'm sure that everyone will be very happy too, hearing some fresh news concerning eJukebox...
We are all longing to discover the new baby... so for April! ;)

I wish you -and all the team!- a good moving in your new office. :)

Fishy - 2-16-2005 at 08:08 PM

hehe, so the bear suddenly got awake for spring.. Roaring out some good news in the process ;) Keep up the good work!

rllercstr7 - 2-16-2005 at 09:41 PM

haha, I was begining to get worried :P

jhlurie - 2-17-2005 at 12:55 AM

Well that settles things. I'd think a feature set would have to be fairly set for v4 pretty soon, so perhaps we SHOULD start that "wanted in v.5" topic as well as the existing v4 topic. We can put the harder to implement ones in the v5 topic.

Pirk - 5-6-2005 at 06:52 PM

Quote:
Message original : Audiosoft
Yes...eJukebox is still under development :D
Sorry everyone for the lack of forum responses lately...We have been busy for the past couple of weeks with moving and getting setup in a new office building. Look for eJukebox v4 to be officially released in early April and a beta version to be posted a few weeks beforehand.

I still hope for v4, me! :)