Board Logo

New password delay.
matthewlking.com - 11-7-2004 at 02:13 AM

Mosty likely the wrong place to mention this, and pushing the realm of innappropriate as well.

I have sent out 2 emails requesting a new registration code and have never even receivcd a confirmation yet. I know that sort of mail gets taken care of the 15th and the 30th of the month, so it feels liek I got overlooked somehow. I also sent a email asking if my requests got logged, and/or noticed, with no return reply as well. I am about 10 days away from an entire month now,

Anybody home?

Audiosoft - 11-7-2004 at 09:01 AM

We sent out the new codes on the 1st for all the requests we received since the 15th of last month.

We replied to you specifically on the 1st with this message:

You forgot to enter your App ID#. Please reply with the Application ID# that currently appears on your eJukebox startup screen so that we can get back to you with the correct registration code.

If you don't see that message in your email...please reply with your AppID# by clicking the u2u icon below and we will u2u you back the correct code.

matthewlking.com - 11-8-2004 at 02:40 AM

Thank you kind mr/sir/mrs/ms whatever.

MTownley - 11-8-2004 at 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Audiosoft
We sent out the new codes on the 1st for all the requests we received since the 15th of last month.

Are you sure the emails went out? I ask because I never received an email for my new code.

Regards,
Mark.

p.s. If you can help with the code, I would be very grateful, as my demo time has run out :(

Audiosoft - 11-9-2004 at 01:52 AM

Mark,

Yes, we sent them all out on the 1st. If you did't get see yours in your email please reply with your AppID# by clicking the u2u icon below and we will u2u you back your code.