Board Logo

Covers Not Showing In Now Playing
rllercstr7 - 10-25-2004 at 05:02 PM

I have noticed this problem with two of my mp3s so far. The first time in 3.96 I thought it was just the file, but now it happened again. In the screen shot below it shows a song playing with no image in the now playing window. The editor is open for the same song and there is a cover showing up for it there. Anyone else seen this problem? Thanks

Audiosoft - 10-25-2004 at 06:48 PM

Does this happen for you under v3.97?

rllercstr7 - 10-25-2004 at 07:45 PM

Yes this is the final release of 3.97 not the beta.

bhauxwell - 11-21-2004 at 02:56 PM

I have the same issue, The cover will always display in the Album list, and even when its is in next playing position, but when it plays I sometimes get no cover.

I'm also running 3.97, not sure if it happened under 3.96.

hussieskunk.com - 12-28-2004 at 10:43 PM

I too have this problem, on probably 50% of the albums I play. I don't use the look up feature, it will never find the album cover from the music we play. I have personally gone through and tagged 15,000+ tracks that we play on our radio station and only about half appear in eJ. Sometimes I get the image above, but most of the time when it doesn't appear I get the outline with the Windows standard white box with the red 'x' in it. Been using eJ for a long time and just suffered through it, but it appears that it isn't going away. Please help.