Board Logo

eJukebox 4.85 Released
Audiosoft - 8-16-2007 at 07:46 AM

v4.85 Updates:
-added MP4, M2V, and MPEG support during database setup and drag and drop to playlist
-fixed it so the correct now playing data and cover comes up even if the internal player cannot play the file
-when internal player cannot play the file type it will show a message box with a tip to use eJukebox with winamp
-Importing songs without id3 tags will now will use the first part of the file's folder name for the artist and the second part for the album name (e.g. Artist - Album) when the song file is named like 01 - Title. instead of using the track number for the artist.
-fixed dragging 'up next' cover or playlist |> icons to 'now playing' so that it plays the song or album instead of setting the image as the cover for the current song.
-fixed artistlist open/closed setting sometimes not being restored on next startup
-updated virtual keyboard akin
-moved homeview statistics to after links
-added 'Add Files/Rip CD' link under Home view Options
-updated artist list and other elements in EJ Remix skin

v4.849 Update:
-Should fix the 'page not found' problem reported by drewster98

v4.848 Update:
-Updated New Link Editor for "My Links" section on Home button view to allow for command line switches after .exe path specified in link editor.

v4.847 Updates:
-New Link Editor and "My Links" section on Home button view. You can now add links to view web pages and folders, play radio streams, and load EXE's on the Home view. "Edit Links" button disappears when in Kiosk mode.
-updated EJ Remix Skin

v4.845 Updates:
-fixed bug in v4.843 that was freezing the display when the options panel was visible
-can now grab area above artist list to move eJukebox window when in widescreen mode
-added "searchboxon.jpg" skin element for when mouse is over "Search"

v4.843 Updates:
-fixed nowplaying animation effect sometimes not animating
-fixed CrimsonLive playlist flickering on song change
-fixed eJukebox will not start when winamp already open and there are 0 songs in the winamp playlist
-fixed is so 'all white' now playing screen corrects itself

v4.842 Updates:
-fixed last size and position so they are restored on startup when in widescreen mode
-fixed opening albumlist while in widescreen closes artist list and messes up layout if not in edv
-Vista fix 'Couldn't queue message to Winamp for 5 seconds' so it does not get stuck behind eJukebox and does not stop eJukebox from continuing.
-Vista fix could not sync with winamp messages so they only appear when there is a problem

v4.83-4 Updates:
-fixed clicking songtitle to add to playlist was sometimes playing song instead of adding it to the playlist.
-fixed winamp playlist was being overwritten on songchange when playmodes disabled.
-fixed adding 1st song in the database to playlist sometimes getting confused with internet radio or acting like no song
-fixed excessive cpu usage when playmode has 0 matching songs.
-fixed compact database not working if ejuke.asn file hidden

v4.82 Updates:
-fixed Winamp sync issue/Internet Radio always showing
-fixed problem where some old ejukebox lookup images were showing missing image red x instead of cover image
-fixed problem with database shutdown sometimes get stuck in an endless loop.
-artist list drag and drop now faster
-fixed internal video not changing when videos are back to back in playlist
-updated default skin for when widescreen option enabled
-fixed it so changing the widescreen option while in fullscreen mode works properly
-fixed edv change sometimes not resizing carousel correctly
-fixed incorrect artistlist width when using widescreen option and not EDV
-fixed up next sometimes getting stuck/showing internet radio
-fixed white square showing after clicking a-z when scrollbars/sliders disabled
-made a-z selector always overlap the bottom of the underlying button
-fixed songlistbot.png skin element so it aligns with bottom and doesn't leave row of pixels
-updated now playing animation alignment so it works better with skins like Crimson
- << button now disabled in kiosk mode when playcontrols disabled
-added support for mms:// audio streams when using winamp
-fixed it so blank.gif is used from default skin instead of requiring in skin directory.
-fixed ejukebox looked up images not showing up in the carousel when % in the file name
-updated song editor so successful album lookups signal an active internet connection after previous loss of internet connection. Ensures editor is able to download the album image it just found.
-scrollbars now the default instead of buttons
-album list options hide album text and don't separate by artist now disabled by default.
-Default Skin is now first time user skin instead of EJ Remix
-first time users now see startup/load screen after database setup
-startup screen progress bar now says what ejukebox is doing when it is starting up

:D Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions or problems.

To Upgrade to 4.85:
First Shutdown eJukebox then download and run the Upgrade at http://www.audiosoft.net/download.htm

Pirk - 8-16-2007 at 03:04 PM

I like the progress bar that says what ejukebox is doing.. Good idea!

Internet Radio: I still have a big problem with this feature. How do you leave the radio? After listening a radio the now playing panel stays stucked on the radio even if eJukebox try to play the songs you add in the playlist. The song progress bar doesn't work anymore! Only ONE song in the winamp playlist.. You see the picture!

Thanks.

Pirk - 8-16-2007 at 04:07 PM

I've closed reopen eJukebox: It is now stucked on "Loading options". Nice new feature!

Pirk - 8-16-2007 at 04:26 PM

Well OK, I managed to unfreeze eJukebox editing the ejukebox.ini file! I've put "Disabled=True" in [UseWinamp] ...
But the Internet radio exit is still not fixed for me in ej v4.82

eJ looks better like that. ;)

Audiosoft - 8-16-2007 at 04:47 PM

Thanks Pirk. I will look into the internet radio issue some more. eJukebox 4.82 starts up and loads winamp OK when its not internet radio right?
BTW Your screenshot looks great! Can't wait to try it out when you update your skin zip.

Pirk - 8-16-2007 at 06:23 PM

Thanks Audiosoft! I think I will upload a update during this week-end.

Yes as long as I don't use the Internet radio eJukebox 4.82 works good with winamp. But once I've listened a radio I can't leave it properly..

Audiosoft - 8-16-2007 at 09:20 PM

Pirk,

Sounds good. Looking forward to it!
v4.83 is up... Let me know if it fixes your internet radio problem.

Pirk - 8-16-2007 at 09:53 PM

Thanks Audiosoft. I'm trying 4.83 with Internet radio: I can listen a radio, but this time the Now Playing Panel never shows the text "internet radio", the display in the np panel stays on the last song played from the database (last cover image and text). Then when I want to leave internet radio, well bad luck! ej is stucked again.. but a bit differently than before:
-The np panel display is stucked on the last song played before the internet radio
-I can change the Up Next song using the ej Next button
-There are TWO songs in the winamp playlist (only once I've pressed the Next button in ej), but ej fails to synchronise with winamp so it stops once the two songs are played. Unless I press again the Next button in ej so another song is queued in winamp.. but this is not the normal functioning!

Audiosoft - 8-16-2007 at 10:19 PM

That is odd because internet radio works perfect here.
I guess I will have to test on Vista.

BTW Make sure that Repeat is off in Winamp. I just realized that if Repeat Track is enabled eJukebox will not go to the next song. Going to have to see if there is a way to have eJukebox turn it off in winamp automatically.

Pirk - 8-16-2007 at 10:22 PM

BUT if I close/restart eJukebox -I need to kill it before to restart (50% cpu usage after it has displayed "database optimisation complete")- then when ej restarts it is not stucked anymore! It makes a few pirouettes displaying internet radio furtively but it ends up to be functionnal as normal.

Repeat is OFF in Winamp.

Audiosoft - 8-16-2007 at 10:24 PM

Does it show the internet radio song/cover correctly now instead of the last song?

Pirk - 8-16-2007 at 10:27 PM

The internet radio song show up in the np panel but only during ONE second then it returns to the last song while it continue to play the radio.

Pirk - 8-16-2007 at 10:36 PM

If I close ej while it plays internet radio that gives me that: cf screenshot. Then when I click on the big OK button ej takes 50% of the cpu time. Sorry!

Audiosoft - 8-16-2007 at 10:53 PM

Quote:

If I close ej while it plays internet radio that gives me that: cf screenshot. Then when I click on the big OK button ej takes 50% of the cpu time. Sorry!

Thanks I will look into that!

Can you try uninstalling OctiMax and seeing if that makes the radio stay in NP?

Pirk - 8-16-2007 at 10:55 PM

Uninstalling octimax!? well OK.. but this just because that is you! :D

Pirk - 8-16-2007 at 11:00 PM

well, now without octimax when I TRY to start ej:

Zee33 - 8-17-2007 at 01:11 AM

from Pirk's replies .

Should we stick to the 4.80 version for now ?

Also I did not notice a way to add new links yet as well .

There was another thing that I had also requested for future enhancements about adding save playlist as extensions but saw no feedback . was just wondering if this too could be an option in a future build . Sorry if I got off topic a little guys >

Audiosoft - 8-17-2007 at 02:06 AM

Zee33,
I don't know why Pirk has trouble with v4.83 and shoutcast radio. I tested v4.84 on XP and Vista and it works great for me. Except on Vista I had to right click the eJukebox shortcut and "Run as Administrator" to get it perfect. Give v4.84 a try and let me know if it runs smooth or if you have a problem. I would appreciate more feedback on it. You could always go back to 4.80 if you need to without a problem though I don't think you will have to.

RE: Also I did not notice a way to add new links yet as well .
-Do you want the links on the Tools menu or Home view? I will add that feature as soon as I can.

Re: the playlist extension
-Have your tried renaming the extension and seeing if it works in the other apps? What extension do you need?

Zee33 - 8-17-2007 at 02:14 PM

RE: Also I did not notice a way to add new links yet as well .
-Do you want the links on the Tools menu or Home view? I will add that feature as soon as I can.

I'd like to see on Home View . This way I can add an internal link to my Nero Express to burn a playlist or add my prefered internet content .

Also just renaming the extension seemed to work on saving playlist .

rlailey - 8-17-2007 at 10:30 PM

Love the carousel 3D effects on the new v4.84 skin

jojo - 8-21-2007 at 10:23 PM

Hi Audiosoft,

I just upgraded this afternoon, I've noticed something odd on my system: it's giving me a message :ejukebox could not sync with windamp

Make sure the path to winamp's directory is set correctly.....

I've checked, and it appears to be ok.

Audiosoft - 8-21-2007 at 10:41 PM

jojo, when does that message show up? does it keep coming up or is it just once? is everything besides the message working like normal?
since you are on Vista try this...Shutdown eJukebox and Right click the eJukebox Shortcut on the Desktop and Select 'Run as Administrator'. Let me know if it is still a problem.

jojo - 8-21-2007 at 11:46 PM

It seems to come up each time the song switches to the next song... Meaning each time a new song comes on it comes up. Everything else seems to be working as far as I can tell.

Audiosoft - 8-22-2007 at 03:54 AM

jojo, the v4.842 upgrade download is up top at the end of the first post. with it you should no longer get that "ejukebox could not sync with windamp" message.

jojo - 8-22-2007 at 04:56 AM

I'll give this one a chance and let you know ;) Thanks for all of your hard work.

jojo

Sgreff - 8-22-2007 at 08:57 AM

Hi... I've downloaded the trial (wanted to see what it was before buying) and the upgrade so I'm now running 4.842.

As far as I can see the |<< button shold be disabled with the latest upgrade but it's still possible to use it in Kiosk Mode.

And another bug (I think) is the ESC button in Kiosk Mode as well. Hitting the ESC button makes the program end Kiosk Mode... only discovered this because the upgrade helped a previous problem with CTRLALT+DELETE.

Note: I'm using Windows Media Player as Playback Method...

Sgreff - 8-22-2007 at 09:11 AM

Problem(s) solved... I restarted Windows and my problems disappeared :D So I'm glad and seriously thinking about bying eJukeBox :)

rllercstr7 - 8-22-2007 at 05:55 PM

Audiosoft is there a way to make transviz automatically execute and terminate when you open and close eJukebox. Also I seem to be experiencing some problems Pirk was having earlier with my stereo mix. I don't know if its broken with my sound card drivers or what, but the vizualization doesn't look right at all and I am running XP so its not a Vista problem. I'll have to see if I can find other drivers. Are there any other workarounds you know of?
Thanks!

Pirk - 8-22-2007 at 07:07 PM

Transviz still don't work for me too.. It has never worked with my new PC and vista. I don't have any "stereo mix" channel like on the old PC, only a "SPDIF" digital input??

Audiosoft - 8-23-2007 at 01:38 AM

v4.845 is up in the first post.

rllercstr7, I will update it so eJukebox closes transviz on shutdown. Then will have to add an option somewhere to start transviz with eJukebox.

As far as transviz not looking right... try adjusting the eJukebox volume or winamp volume to get transviz to the right level. Then you can adjust the main system volume to the desired loudness.

If transviz doesn't visualize at all:
Windows Control Panel - > Sound and Audio Devices -> Audio tab -> Under "Sound Recording" click the "Volume..." button -> Check the sound sources you want Transviz to use and adjust the volume levels.

rllercstr7 - 8-23-2007 at 05:28 AM

Audiosoft I have tried adjusting all of thoose volume levels, but Transviz just is not working right. The visualization looks the same whether I am playing music or have playback stopped which is not right at all. I am using an optical sound card, the Turtle Beach Montego DDL, if that helps at all. Thanks!

Pirk - 8-23-2007 at 09:13 AM

Audiosoft,

Thanks for the "searchboxon.jpg" new skin element. We will have something more to play around.. Nice effect on your ej remix skin!

Otherwise concerning transviz, same problem here than rllercstr7: I have no device that ajusts transviz in my recording panel.

Audiosoft - 8-23-2007 at 09:44 AM

RE: Transviz
Have you guys tried changing the recording device under the audio tab? I am afraid it is up to you to figure it out for yourself. I have yet to get Transviz working on my Vista installation so I feel your pain. Sound card recording settings needs to enable wave, stereo mix, or what you hear for it to work. if you don't have those options a new driver may help.

Zee33 - 8-23-2007 at 07:39 PM

I still don't see a place on the home view of ejukebox 4.845 to add links . Just want to burn playlist easier thats all .

Pirk - 8-23-2007 at 07:45 PM

OK Audiosoft.. I'm also in favour of a new driver. I'll try that!

Audiosoft - 8-23-2007 at 07:55 PM

Zee33,

I am going to work on that tonight. stay tuned

Zee33 - 8-23-2007 at 08:01 PM

Thanks Man , I appreciate that !!!

Pirk - 8-23-2007 at 09:59 PM

Well no chance for me:
"Sigmatel STAC 92XX C-Major HD audio controls do not have an option to record from an internal source within the system such as from the CD-ROM (CD-In) or a mixer. Only external sources are available such as the line-in and microphone."
Solution: "Sigmatel STAC 92XX C-Major HD chipset is working as designed. This sound solution does not include an analog hardware CODEC for recording internal sound sources."

So Transviz ends here for me.. :(

Audiosoft - 8-23-2007 at 10:21 PM

Pirk, Well you could always addon an 'external USB soundcard' that has the capability if you really need Transviz. I got one that looks like a usb memory key and has speaker and optical 5.1 out for $35. Though i still can't get recording to work on Vista....but it works great on XP. I would think the newer models have better drivers to fully work on Vista.

Zee33 - 8-23-2007 at 10:41 PM

You could do this . Worth trying for about $6 .

Get a 1/8" stereo y-adapter and put your pc speakers in one side and a 1/8" male to male patch cord in the other side . then connect it to your line in jack . Basically looping back into the sound card . worth a shot .

Pirk - 8-23-2007 at 10:47 PM

I've just read there is trick: connecting line-out to line-in, with a cable.. I'll try that! It seems they save on the newer models..

OK Zee33! It seems you give me the same idea.. Thanks.

Pirk - 8-23-2007 at 11:24 PM

Transviz is working again! :) I've connected the headphones output to the line input, so I still have the line-out for my Hi-Fi system! Well the "sigmatel" audio control panel says me that line-in is plugged when I plug the cable to the microphone input and it doesn't works at all when I plug to line-in.. but it works good like that.

jojo - 8-24-2007 at 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pirk
Well no chance for me:
"Sigmatel STAC 92XX C-Major HD audio controls do not have an option to record from an internal source within the system such as from the CD-ROM (CD-In) or a mixer. Only external sources are available such as the line-in and microphone."
Solution: "Sigmatel STAC 92XX C-Major HD chipset is working as designed. This sound solution does not include an analog hardware CODEC for recording internal sound sources."

So Transviz ends here for me.. :(

Pirk, I ended up using my Sound Blaster 24 on my htpc, I also have a SB Audigy that I've played around with... So far the best setup I have is Xitel USB audio device. It actually plays to the SPDIF output and the analog. I have had fits with the Sigmatel in my Del HTPC. It was billed as an "Audigy" so I upgraded it... What a piece of $*&* card. High def my Eye! That's the only complaint I've ever had with Dell, at least on the three systems I've bought from them so far.

Audiosoft - 8-24-2007 at 07:15 AM

The upgrade to v4.847 is now available at the end of the first post! Let me know what you think.

Zee33, check out the new 'My Links' section on the home view.

Pirk - 8-24-2007 at 08:47 AM

Quote:
Message original : Audiosoft
The upgrade to v4.847 is now available at the end of the first post!

Ah great! Thank you. Well.. I can't see any upgrade file at the end of the first post!

Audiosoft - 8-24-2007 at 09:17 AM

compiling it now...added another new ability...
If you setup a Link on The Home view to a Folder Path...you can Browse folders and files inside eJukebox!

ok all set...the v4.847 upgrade download is now at the bottom of the the first post.

Pirk - 8-24-2007 at 09:20 AM

Quote:
Message original : jojoThat's the only complaint I've ever had with Dell, at least on the three systems I've bought from them so far.

I complained to Dell about a old noisy PC but still under warranty, and as they can't repair it they finally gived me a new model for free! But the new one has some "new" features like the audio sigmatel..

Pirk - 8-24-2007 at 09:23 AM

Audiosoft, Ah OK.. Woo what have you made? Windows in eJ? :o Thanks! I will play with that..

Zee33 - 8-24-2007 at 07:42 PM

I can open web page links and file folders with the links option , but still can't open .exe files . tried 2 of em' Windows Media Player and the one I really wanted to add to the link , nero express .

This is the .exe I need to be able to open from the home window link area "C: Program FilesNeroNero 7Corenero.exe" -ScParameter=8 /w and as I said no .exe files will open .

Other than that , It is a great addition and I think alot of people will use this feature .

Note : I do have the path right , just the forum isn't allowing a forward slash in the path above .

Pirk - 8-24-2007 at 08:09 PM

Audiosoft, I'm trying your "eJukebox explorer".. The links work good but could you make that when I change the display (small icons, large icons, detail..) the changes will be saved for the next time I browse the same folder in eJukebox?
Also I don't have any leaf on the left side. How could I add a music leaf like on your screenshot?

Thanks.

Zee33 - 8-24-2007 at 08:21 PM

Just tried that with no luck .

Created a shortcut to nero express

nero express.lnk put the parameters in . shortcut works from desktop or file ok . but still won't open from home link . dunno why
followed exactly what you have suggested .

do you happen to have nero 7 ? to try it .
maybe it's not workin for me cause I'm on vista . just dunno

Audiosoft - 8-24-2007 at 08:29 PM

Pirk,
eJukebox really has no control over how windows displays the folders in there. I think if you right click and customize folder it may help.

Zee33,
OK I will figure out how to get commands to work right and will post an update tonight. What does -ScParameter=8 do anyways?

Pirk - 8-24-2007 at 08:43 PM

Quote:
Message original : Audiosoft
Pirk,
eJukebox really has no control over how windows displays the folders in there. I think if you right click and customize folder it may help.

Maybe eJukebox has no control, even so it seems that eJ "force" the by default windows explorer display. And if I try to change this default display, it changes but it never remains: the next time I browse the same folder eJ force it again to default..

Zee33 - 8-24-2007 at 09:03 PM

the -ScParameter=8 is the command inside the nero.exe that directs nero to nero express .

-ScParameter=7 would be nero showtime

-ScParameter=6 Nero recode and so on .

basically you have 1 exe with 15 programs within that 1 exe .

this is why parameters need to be set . best way I could explain it .

Audiosoft - 8-24-2007 at 09:20 PM

Zee33, v4.848 upgrade download is up at the bottom of the first post. It should now work if you add command switches after the path to the .exe in the link editor.

Zee33 - 8-24-2007 at 11:02 PM

Worked like a charm . I very much appreciate what you have created and am sure the rest of the community does as well . Thanks again .

drewster98 - 8-25-2007 at 04:19 PM

4.848 doesn't work for me at all. It actually renders my jukebox useless when installed. I installed the upgrade and fired up the jukebox. Instead of it showing the jukeboxes main page it gives me an Internet Explorer like error page that says it cannot connect. The page won't go away even if i try to select an artist or other menu. I had to downgrade back to 4.8 to get it to work. I'm using the CrimsonLive skin if that makes a difference. I'm also using Firefox, not IE. Any ideas?

Zee33 - 8-25-2007 at 06:03 PM

You need to enable

Allow statusbar updates via script . after updating 4.848 Internet options may have set the setting back to default which is disabled .

drewster98 - 8-25-2007 at 06:22 PM

Where is this internet option?

Zee33 - 8-25-2007 at 06:52 PM

Start menu/control panel/internet options/security/custom level tab

then scroll down the screen and look for enable statusbar update via script , then hit ok . you may need to restart pc after changing setting . reboot and then try out ejukebox . hope this helps .

drewster98 - 8-25-2007 at 07:52 PM

I'm guessing you are using Vista. That option isn't shown in XP. My Ejukebox PC is using XP and my personal PC is using Vista. I saw the option you were talking about in Vista but not XP. Any other ideas?

Audiosoft - 8-25-2007 at 09:16 PM

drewster98,

Do you have Internet Explorer 6 or 7 installed?
The right side or the top left now playing area says "can not connect"? Are you getting this on your XP or Vista machine? Can you try the v4.848 upgrade again and post a screenshot if you still have the problem.

drewster98 - 8-25-2007 at 09:33 PM

I think I uninstalled IE on my jukebox computer. I use Firefox for all my browsing. I'll install the upgrade again and post a screenshot if it occurs.

Zee33 - 8-25-2007 at 09:39 PM

Uninstalling IE has nothing to do with the internet options settings .

Internet options is part of the operating software .

Audiosoft - 8-25-2007 at 09:45 PM

Uninstalled IE? Well eJukebox will not work without Internet Explorer installed. IE6 is required for the eJukebox interface to function. If you are using CrimsonLive you really should have IE7 installed otherwise the layering/transparency effects will not look right.

drewster98 - 8-25-2007 at 10:16 PM

Zee, I never said the Internet Options panel wasn't there. I said the options within the panel are different from XP to Vista. The option you speak of only appears on Vista and not XP from what I can see.

Audiosoft, I just checked and IE was uninstalled. I can tell you that after reintalling IE, CrimsonLive doesn't appear any different than it did without it. I'm going to reinstall the 4.848 upgrade now and see what happens.

drewster98 - 8-25-2007 at 10:17 PM

And Audiosoft, this computer has had IE uninstalled since the day I built it. Never had a problem running ejukebox without it until this last update. Not sure what to tell you about that.

drewster98 - 8-25-2007 at 10:42 PM

Here is what I get

[img]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/6452/untitledvv5.th.jpg[/img]

Audiosoft - 8-25-2007 at 10:47 PM

OK thanks for the screenshot. I think I have found the problem. Stayed tuned for the v4.849 upgrade....

drewster98 - 8-25-2007 at 10:54 PM

Thanks. What about the whole Internet Explorer deal? I've never had it installed on this computer. I built the jukebox computer strictly for Ejukebox. It has very little software on it. You said Ejukebox never should have worked without it installed. I can tell you that it has worked flawlessly without it until now.

Audiosoft - 8-25-2007 at 11:04 PM

drewster98,

Please give the 4.849 upgrade at the end of the first post in this topic a try and let me know if you still get that page not found problem.

Internet explorer is installed with windows so you have always had it. You just choose to use Firefox like I do for browsing. I don't think it is possible to uninstall IE which is why I was surprised when you said that. You might be able to remove the link to the browser program but the internet explorer core functionality is built into windows itself as well as eJukebox.

drewster98 - 8-25-2007 at 11:13 PM

Maybe your right. I go into add/remove programs and go to the remove windows components option. I then uninstall IE according to the screen. Maybe it doesn't completely remove it. I'll try the upgrade and see what happens.

drewster98 - 8-25-2007 at 11:17 PM

Alright, installed the upgrade and it works perfectly now. Can you tell me what you changed to make it work? It must have been something quick and easy since it only took you 5 minutes to fix.

Audiosoft - 8-25-2007 at 11:27 PM

drewster98,

Great! Glad that fixed it. Thank you for reporting this issue and posting the screenshot. The problem was with 4.848 and the new 'My Links' ability to view folders and files in eJukebox. There is a screenshot of that ability under this topic. I just needed to add some conditional code to make sure eJukebox does not get confused into thinking it should show a windows folder path when it is updating the songlist/homeview display on the right side.

drewster98 - 8-25-2007 at 11:37 PM

Why was I the only one to report this issue though? Nobody else had a problem with it?

Pirk - 8-26-2007 at 10:00 AM

drewster98,

Glad you use my CrimsonLive skin! But seeing you screenshot I would advise you to install IE7, even if you use Firefox for browsing.. Because without IE7 you lose almost all the transparency effects you should normally enjoy using my skin!! It's really a shame because the essence of my Crimson skin is transparency effects.. :o

Thanks.

drewster98 - 8-26-2007 at 03:53 PM

Are you saying that by the screenshot you can tell that the skin doesn't look right since I don't have IE 7 installed?

Pirk - 8-26-2007 at 04:04 PM

Of course man! ;) You would be better off installing IE 7 even if it's just for my skin!
Only IE7 supports Alpha blending (transparency), and as most of the transparency effects are missing on your screenshot, I can easily conclude that you don't have IE7 installed!

drewster98 - 8-26-2007 at 09:59 PM

Cool, I installed IE7 and noticed some differences with the skin. Glad I've finally got everything working 100% now. Thanks guys. Keep the updates coming!! :)

Zee33 - 8-27-2007 at 12:17 AM

Wanted to show the screenshots of exactly what I asked for and you provided . Thank You so Much !!!

Pirk - 8-27-2007 at 11:05 AM

Now it just miss a Crimson skin for Nero! :D

Audiosoft - 8-28-2007 at 01:24 AM

v4.85 has been released and is now available at http://audiosoft.net/download.htm!

Pirk - 8-28-2007 at 06:11 PM

Audiosoft,

Thanks a lot for your 4.85 version. Glad you fixed the 01, 02 Artists when importing songs without id3 tags! And Waoo the new keyboard!! It looks so good! I especially like the new shape and matter too.. :cool:

Pirk - 8-29-2007 at 11:46 AM

Audiosoft,

I like much the reflection effect you added to your TopEDV graphic under the menu buttons! :D I like your artistlist background too, even if it is not very visible with use.

Audiosoft - 8-30-2007 at 01:39 AM

Thanks Pirk! Glad you like the new keyboard and reflections.