Board Logo

homeview.ini
mchawk - 5-29-2011 at 12:01 PM

Hi audiosoft,

I like to use different scaled pictures in small-, normal- and wide-view.

As there are different songlist.dis - how about different homeview.ini(s)?

Or is there a way to scale pictures via css? I don't find anything in my references.

CU
mchwk

Pirk - 5-29-2011 at 12:11 PM

mchawk, well i only know how to scale images with IE9. it's very easy, you just add the scale function in your .thing {-ms-transform: scale(x,y);}
for more details Google is your friend! search for "CSS3"

Audiosoft - 5-30-2011 at 01:28 AM

since the wide EDV mode you can include different listbac.jpg's for Normal and Wide.
listbacWIDE.jpg 1060 width
listbacNORMAL.jpg 770 width
include those 2 in the images and zip...or EJ will create them by stretching listbac.jpg. you do not need to reference the file in homeview.ini or songlist.dis. it is the default background. when in "wide mode" listbacWIDE.jpg actually gets copied to listbac.jpg.

also to reduce zip file size ... Create Skin.zip's "remove missing files" does not copy listbacNORMAL.jpg and listbacWIDE.jpg (because for most they are auto-generated stretched from listbac.jpg) so after Create Skin.zip if you use "remove missing" then you should manually drag those 2 files to the zip

Pirk - 6-1-2011 at 06:33 PM

Quote:
Message original : mchawk
Or is there a way to scale pictures via css? I don't find anything in my references.

mchawk, i found a easy way to scale backgrounds with IE9:

background-size: 125%;
background-size: 300px 100px;

:o

mchawk - 6-2-2011 at 12:52 PM

Hi you 2!

Thanks for the help...

Sorry, Pirk, I don't get your tip to work.... Seems that I have to try it out again... but I got it work with the WIDE- and NORMAL-jpgs.

Speaking of that, audiosoft, 2 things I have to mention:

- I have to reference the listbac.jpg in the homeview to get it work. But after that... it works. :D
- Yes, ejukebox scale the listbac.jpg - but not proportional only on the x-axis. Not so good. If this can be fixed it would be perfect!

Here is the homeview in "WIDE"-Mode:

Pirk - 6-2-2011 at 01:33 PM

very nice mchawk! ;)