Board Logo

Donate for Your Crimson skin
Pirk - 8-24-2010 at 11:15 PM

All the versions of my skin are still available for Download on the forums.. but now you can Donate for the Crimson skin, any version you use(d).. by clicking the link below. It's via Paypal.

Many Thanks in advance. Enjoy!

Pirk

Audiosoft - 8-25-2010 at 05:38 AM

Pirk you should join http://audiosoft.net/affiliates
maybe then you can get more donations ;)
if you like i will setup screens of your choice and link to your crimson skin on your affiliate link

Pirk - 8-25-2010 at 09:07 AM

well I do not remember the email and password i used for ejukebox.

Audiosoft - 8-25-2010 at 09:13 AM

check u2u

Pirk - 8-25-2010 at 09:33 AM

ok. and now? i suppose i should post the links to ejukebox everywhere on the net!

Pirk - 8-25-2010 at 01:17 PM

Audiosoft,

Unfortunately it seems that does NOT WORK as expected: http://www.lesnumeriques.com/legrandforum/avis/Tendances-Analyses/essayer-superbe-digital-sujet_4520_1.htm
I've been banned as soon as I posted a link to your site! I'm not sure that French people are ready for e-commerce! :o

Conclusion: In the future I'll refrain to post your commercial links on the forums that i really like.. :(
Morality: I'm not convinced by your system... maybe it works better in your country!?

PS: They have edited my link but in fact it is still available in the footer! :D :P :cool:

Audiosoft - 8-25-2010 at 07:07 PM

I see it looks nice in the footer!
Usually sites will let you put links in signature/footers if they don't like advertising in the main message.
Usually they only get mad when you start an unrelated topic about it.

Pirk - 8-25-2010 at 07:17 PM

well i'm trying in another forum.. which is dedicated to the fans of mp3 portable players.

Pirk - 8-25-2010 at 07:45 PM

it's from here: http://forum.generationmp3.com/Question-Un-superbe-jukebox-numrique-essayer-t79215.html :)

Audiosoft - 8-25-2010 at 08:19 PM

Nice! If you want a full screenshot of Crimson on your link page just attach one to a forum post and let me know

Pirk - 8-25-2010 at 08:47 PM

ok Thanks. Here is the screenshot I would like to see on my page:

maybe you can add crimson but let your vinyl skin too!

Audiosoft - 8-25-2010 at 09:35 PM

Ok its up on your affiliate link now!
when you put the mouse over the EJukebox logo it shows Vinyl

Pirk - 8-25-2010 at 09:44 PM

Thanks a lot. it works good. I hope that will help to promote EJukebox in France! ;)

Pirk - 8-26-2010 at 09:16 AM

Audiosoft, I have a question:
There is a number at the end of my links. Is this number essential for me or you? Can I remove it without loss anything?

Thanks.

Audiosoft - 8-26-2010 at 09:48 AM

remove it? the number is what makes it your link. how would it be able to track that the visitor came from you without your affiliate number?

btw i think that someone is asking if EJ supports FLAC at your post...
http://forum.generationmp3.com/Un_superbe_jukebox_numrique_essayer-t79215.html
Nice to see you are getting clicks from that post!

Pirk - 8-26-2010 at 10:01 AM

ok for my "number"! thanks.

the guy is not asking, he says: "It is awesome, FLAC compatibility, it finds the covers alone. In addition it is beautiful, thank you."

but i think he deserves a reply!

Audiosoft - 8-26-2010 at 10:02 AM

that's great! :D

Pirk - 8-27-2010 at 01:20 PM

Audiosoft, I see you added some text to the affiliates pages. I can send you translations in French for my page if you want? I just fear for the Accents!

Here is my translation in French:

Quote:
Visualisez votre collection de musique! Personnalisez le mode de lecture automatique pour que la musique continue lorsque la playlist est vide. Convertissez vos CDs en MP3 avec téléchargement automatique des Tags et des pochettes d'albums. Importez les mp3, mp4, ogg, flac, ape, mpc, wv audio et les fichiers vidéo de votre disque dur. Listez et visionnez les vidéos HD de YouTube liées à votre collection. Recherchez des vidéos de Youtube et ajoutez-les à la playlist. Affichez les vidéos sur un second moniteur. Eventuellement, accédez à votre collection et contrôlez le jukebox à partir de n'importe quel navigateur web. Possibilité de recherche des Albums MP3, Info CD et des paroles liée à Amazon. Personnalisez tout avec des tonnes d'options et de skins. Utilisez l'éditeur multimédia pour les tags et les titres de la base de données. Planifiez vos changements de sélection de lecture automatique selon les jours de la semaine. Utilisez le navigateur Web intégré qui bloque les pop-ups, lit les vidéos et lance Shoutcast et les flux mms://. Utilise les codecs Direct Show et éventuellement se synchronise avec les plugins de lecture de Winamp pour l'audio. Utilisez votre télécommande Windows Media. Vous pouvez même verrouiller le plein écran et l'interface et définir les options du mode Kiosk spécial fêtes!

What do you think?

Audiosoft - 8-27-2010 at 07:39 PM

done the French translation is on your affiliate link

Pirk - 8-27-2010 at 07:54 PM

Thanks a lot Audiosoft, but unfortunately my fear is confirmed: French accents are not supported! So the result is a bit weird.. :o

I don't know if it's easy to fix or not?

Audiosoft - 8-27-2010 at 08:02 PM

those characters do not work on the forum?
or only if you don't have french support in the browser?
maybe attach a text file with the translation and i can see if i can figure out how to get those character to show.

Pirk - 8-27-2010 at 08:13 PM

in the forum the french accents are displayed correctly. I post the .txt file:

Audiosoft - 8-27-2010 at 08:15 PM

Ok looks better...check your affiliate link now.

Pirk - 8-27-2010 at 08:21 PM

That's Perfect! :cool:

Audiosoft - 8-27-2010 at 08:25 PM

Good what about a translation for a new Page Title?
Music Video Media Browser and Jukebox for Windows

Pirk - 8-27-2010 at 08:31 PM

OK! here is the .txt:

Pirk - 8-27-2010 at 08:45 PM

I've also re-edited a bit the presentation text. If you want to update my page.. Thanks.

Audiosoft - 8-27-2010 at 09:22 PM

ok all set

Pirk - 8-27-2010 at 09:28 PM

all is right! Thanks a lot.

Pirk - 8-27-2010 at 10:02 PM

Audiosoft, i just noticed that the screenshot on my affiliate page is re-sizable "on the fly", wow great! and also congrats for your video presenting the shef3d, it looks very impressive. also i'm glad you reduced the visual impact of the "endless income!" link.

Audiosoft - 8-27-2010 at 10:14 PM

Yes thanks for noticing...it re-sizes the screenshots to the browser width and keeps the aspect ratio! Also updated so you can actually look at both screens. One by using the mouse scroll wheel over the image and the other by using the scrollbar.

Pirk - 8-27-2010 at 10:27 PM

ah ok, i've tried all these subtleties.. now with the long text that was necessary. great work!

Pirk - 8-28-2010 at 10:47 PM

Audiosoft, I sent you a u2u.

Audiosoft - 8-29-2010 at 09:19 PM

maybe switch your MainButtonsHI.png <->MainButtons.png
add this to the playlist.dis body {}
filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(enabled='true',startColorstr=#55FF0000,endColorstr=#000000,GradientType=0);

that also has a pretty neat effect on your artistlist.dis body

this songlist-table2.png makes the songlist easier to read without having to make the individual title genre and year less transparent

Pirk - 8-29-2010 at 10:03 PM

You are right Audiosoft, in my Crimson skin sometimes there is a problem with bad transparency results in the songlist. I already tried to put some black behind.. But then in many cases i lose good transparency effects, when the album images are contrasted. The only problem is with some album colors (full red or full green..) or when the background image is not contrasted enough.

Maybe could you make or add something "magic" (a filter or anything else..) so that the contrast is always good? Keeping transparency! You know like the Windows 7 transparent frames! Can't you find the "method" used by Microsoft?

Audiosoft - 8-29-2010 at 10:15 PM

win7 suffers the same problem sometimes even with that nice blur effect. i'm afraid i can't do any magic on that. just need to make it look a little more unified and easy to read and people will love crimson allot more

Pirk - 8-29-2010 at 11:19 PM

well why not Audiosoft! but i don't want to lose the essence of my skin: Transparency Effects: :o
i could just make a songlist version with black behind, and another without!

however I like the shelf3d in Red!