Board Logo

The DELICIOUS Skin [IE9]
Pirk - 5-28-2011 at 10:16 PM

Here is my new skin "Delicious"! I hope you'll love it...
Requires EJukebox v5.64 or newer on Vista or Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 9 installed

Let me know what you think

Updated 5/30/2011:
-the big hand Cursor works better for Ratings and Genre Year selections.

Save to C:EJukeboxskins
Do not Extract zip
Access from Tools->Delicious in EJukebox

Enjoy!

Pirk - 5-28-2011 at 10:18 PM

Pirk - 5-28-2011 at 10:33 PM

mchawk - 5-28-2011 at 11:00 PM

Hi Pirk,
very nice. It seems you push the standard on a next level. :o

mchawk

Pirk - 5-28-2011 at 11:13 PM

Hi mchawk,
you can not imagine how I struggled to get this result! even if IE9 and Audiosoft help much.. Thanks. :D

Audiosoft - 5-29-2011 at 01:49 AM

It is beautiful Pirk! A work of Art! Incredible! new buttons and the cobra slider is cool! your vertical album name in the now playing a nice touch. i could go on and on. thank you for sharing your monumental efforts and for pushing us forward when IE9 beta was released...until now i had only dreamed of lists like this! :D

It is sad that most Win7 users still only have IE7 installed. in v5.64 when they load HiFi or Delicious a box says something like "warning change to a different skin or install Internet Explorer 9"...
for v5.65 maybe i should add a "Download IE9 Y/N prompt" that opens the IE9 download page?

Audiosoft - 5-29-2011 at 04:08 AM

one small problem. changing the rating in the songlist is offset from the cursor....and clicking genre and year in the songlist does not work.
the cursor point always needs to be the top left corner in the cur file otherwise it causes problems

Audiosoft - 5-29-2011 at 04:09 AM

cursor point should always be the top left corner like this

Pirk - 5-29-2011 at 12:29 PM

ok Audiosoft, i will look into my hand cursor!
that would be great if you could give to the css the control of cursors everywhere in EJ. i think my big hand cursor could look nice on the whole skin.
i think the "Download IE9 Y/N prompt" is a good idea.
Thank you for making all that possible, indeed it's your dream that we live: using the Delicious skin i am surprised by how Every Detail in the interface behavior appears already planned! :D

NB: I just noticed some little discordances between the shelf3d and the songlist: in a search result, when scrolling the shelf the songlist Pages are not changed. also some albums are missing in the shelf compared to the songlist, and vis-versa!

Pirk - 5-29-2011 at 06:49 PM

Audiosoft, well i am not good! i tried to edit my hand cursor like you said, but the results are worse than the original... i suppose it's because windows requires some standards?
Here is a zip with 2 versions i edited:

Pirk - 5-29-2011 at 08:31 PM

well as my cursor was not working as expected, even when re-edited..., i made a kind of "Bastard" which works perfectly good for ratings and genre/year! :D

Pirk - 5-29-2011 at 08:39 PM

here is the layout OK for ejukebox: weird isn't it? :o

Pirk - 5-29-2011 at 09:01 PM

this one is only 87x87 but it is OK too: it uses the same offset from top left corner.

Pirk - 5-29-2011 at 09:09 PM

this one, not square, in 58x87 works perfectly too: no deformation on screen!

Audiosoft - 5-30-2011 at 12:34 AM

still seems off. i can't click genre and year in your songlist.
is that 2nd cursor at the top left? looking for my icon editor program... it is probably over on XP...i remember giving you a link to a good icon editor program. need it on Win7. do you remember what that program is named?

Pirk - 5-30-2011 at 11:45 AM

RE: do you remember what that program is named?
well i found "Greenfish Icon Editor Pro" on my PC, maybe that was this one? never used yet! :D in the help it says: "considering a cursor, all pages must have a so-called Hot Spot which is a special pixel marking the spot where mouse events occur." :o

Audiosoft - 5-30-2011 at 08:02 PM

Thanks Pirk! Greenfish is a great icon editor.
This .cur works much better! this cursor is cropped to 60x60 making the point the top left. now i can change the songlist rating and click genre/year!

Pirk - 5-30-2011 at 08:10 PM

Thank you Audiosoft. i don't see the hot spot in your edition?
here are my new editions: i don't know if the text i added is a good thing or not?

Pirk - 5-30-2011 at 08:14 PM

Add to Playlist cursor:

Audiosoft - 5-30-2011 at 08:17 PM

ah yes i was wondering about cursor hot spot
thought it was always top left but it can be different. the hand pointer is in the middle. that is great so we use the hotspot selector on the toolbox in greenfish.

so it is one thing to have people replacing 1 file in but now you have different ones for genre and rating?
can we get a zip update?
click it 15 times to reset the download count i don't care. or i will drop the new songlist.dis and cursors in the zip for you to save u bandwidth. being able to click things is essential.

Pirk - 5-30-2011 at 08:23 PM

in the Tool Box, you take the arrow tool with a spot:

Pirk - 5-30-2011 at 08:30 PM

ok i'll update my zip.

Audiosoft - 5-30-2011 at 08:34 PM

thanks Pirk!
maybe for the next exe... i might be able to have EJ replace the default cursors by setting a #cursorarrow {} and #cursorhand {} in the .dis.
and still the .dis cursors like yours would work like now

Pirk - 5-30-2011 at 08:47 PM

ah great if you can allow a master cursor! Thanks.

Audiosoft - 5-30-2011 at 09:16 PM

looking at the code now...'pointer' replacement would be easier in colors.ini once instead of each .dis

if you put this in colors.ini it will replace all the default hand pointers

[MasterCursor]
Value=pointer

Pirk - 5-30-2011 at 09:56 PM

thanks for the exe. if in my colors.ini i add:
[MasterCursor]
Value=Cursor-Hand-96no.cur

i should have the big cursor instead of the normal pointer everywhere in EJ? until now it only works in the songlist.

Audiosoft - 5-31-2011 at 01:40 AM

it doesn't work...that was lucky...what it did was prevent the cursor set in the .dis section from being overridden with the default hand. that is what we needed in the first place!
MasterCursor cannot work. so in colors.ini it has been changed to:

[HandCursor]
Disabled=True

that way all cursors can be set in the .dis files like this ...
cursor: url(CursorFile.cur), pointer;

a:hover {cursor:url(Cursor-Hand-96no.cur), pointer;}

also with this exe you can add this to the END of the nowplaying.dis file to set filters for the now playing cover

[CoverFilter]
Normal=Alpha(Opacity=95)Shadow(Direction=130)
Hi=Alpha(Opacity=80)
Click=Alpha(Opacity=65)
VU=alpha(Opacity=0,FinishOpacity=90,Style=1,StartX=100,StartY=0,FinishX=90,FinishY=0) alpha(Opacity=0,FinishOpacity=100,Style=1,StartX=0,StartY=0,FinishX=10,FinishY=0) alpha(Opacity=0,FinishOpacity=100,Style=1,StartX=0,StartY=0,FinishX=0,FinishY=10) alpha(Opacity=0,FinishOpacity=100,Style=1,StartX=0,StartY=100,FinishX=0,FinishY=90);

Pirk - 5-31-2011 at 04:18 PM

ok thanks a lot Audiosoft. so i applied my big hand cursor to my whole skin. it works good now on every parts of ejukebox except the shelf3d, the homeview, the album list and all the non-css buttons: play controls, main menu buttons, artist bar letters.. i hope you can also add these "system" buttons?

Audiosoft - 5-31-2011 at 04:45 PM

thanks for the report.
i'll look into it

Audiosoft - 5-31-2011 at 07:09 PM

hmm i think the only way to do non-lists is to change the default pointers under windows control panel mouse properties

Pirk - 5-31-2011 at 07:49 PM

tried it, but my big hand is reduced by win7! maybe there is a way to force a bigger mouse cursor?

Audiosoft - 6-1-2011 at 07:06 AM

sorry homeview and album list cursors still don't work. i can't figure out why. everything seems good in the code.
but guess what? the master cursor is back! and this time it is the real master! :D

in colors.ini

to make the SAME imagesskin.cur or .ani pointer appear over EVERYTHING in EJ
[MasterCursor]
File=Hand96no.cur
OverIE=True

to allow the .dis list elements to have their own cursor: url('s

[MasterCursor]
File=Hand96no.cur
OverIE=False

[HandCursor]
Disabled=True

beta update installer attached (a dll for the cursors is now installed)

Pirk - 6-1-2011 at 12:50 PM

Thank you so much Audiosoft! it works rather well with your dll.
if i add this in color.ini:
[MasterCursor]
File=Bighand-Simple.cur
OverIE=False
[HandCursor]
Disabled=True
i get the big cursor on all the "system" buttons (play controls, main menu bar...), Great! :D but i can also use additional cursors in the .dis. :cool:

I just noticed a Collateral bug: if you reduce the Right Panel, ej crash as soon as you expand it again. then you need to edit ejukebox.ini: [rpanel] open=1, otherwise ej crash again each time you try to expand the right panel. :o
Thanks again for your efficiency. now we can face the cobra! ;)

PS: the only important missing feature is the now playing panel which cannot be stretched vertically because the resizing cursor is not displayed.

Audiosoft - 6-2-2011 at 02:57 AM

trying to figure out what is causing left panel expanding freeze...only seems to happen when there are video backgrounds

this exe makes it so you see the re-sizer cursors
also a new item on the Tools button menu "Hide Cursor for Touchscreen" / "Show Cursor"

Pirk - 6-2-2011 at 09:02 AM

Thanks Audiosoft. resizing now works perfectly.

Pastime: 3D Printing!

Pirk - 6-2-2011 at 01:52 PM

I forgot to mention that the VU meter style "Blue flame" Horizontal doing well with my skin:

Audiosoft - 6-4-2011 at 08:49 AM

Pirk,
the annoyance i have with the [MasterCursor] is the flickering to the old cursors and the hourglass
there is no way to prevent the hourglass since windows is running the .cur file

I have invented a way to get around this limitation with PNG files!
EJ can now hide the windows cursors and show a pointer.png where the pointer should be.
it shows it as fast as the system pointer! plus has a pointerdown.png :D

so a non flickering pointer is now possible!
and with BETA3's EXE it is the default for all skins unless there is a [MasterCursor]file and no pointer.png.

First, to test Beta3 switch to a skin with no custom cursor and it will generate the default C:EJukeboxpointer.png and pointerdown.png files

If you want to let .dis control cursors you can still use this code in colors.ini
and if there is also a pointer.png and pointerdown.png in the skin then EJ will use them and respect OverIE=False ;)
[MasterCursor]
File=Hand96no.cur
OverIE=False
OffSetX=0 //NEW Sets the PNG position for desired HOTSPOT
OffSetY=0

Pirk - 6-4-2011 at 01:40 PM

Ah thanks for this Beta Audiosoft.
so i'm trying the new features! nice your blue cursors.
-i noticed a little forgetting: no PNG positioning over ej when ej is not focused. a "lazy cursor" in some! ;) sometimes it works good, sometimes not. it seems the problem occurs when a window is reduced.
-if i use the "[MasterCursor] File=Bighand.cur OverIE=False" option then i lose the PNG cursor over the Homeview: normal you will say.. but pity since the cursors in homeview.ini don't work. i don't know if the IE Homeview cursors will be fixed or not. maybe you could exclude the Homeview in color.ini option, at least temporarily?
-well now ej freezed, i don't know if it's related to the new cursors. but nevertheless PNGpointer.exe is still running for Windows! :D
Thank you for everything.

Audiosoft - 6-4-2011 at 08:28 PM

Thanks Pirk I will work on the pointer.png more. It was very difficult to get it to show .dis cursors with it. i will look at homeview and albumlist cursors again and if IE9 still won't show them i will try to get pointer.png to show for them but not the other .dis.

it also seems it flickers every 1 sec when EJ is paused or playing video so i will try to better that. The hardest part is getting it to hide the pointer.png over non ejukebox windows. there must be delay before png disappears - that should work in beta 3. hopefully i can make the delay less but it might not possible without destroying pointer.png movement performance.

So now an idea...
maybe i could make it kill PNGPointer.exe if EJ freezes
or maybe instead make PNGPointer.exe restart ejukebox.exe when it freezes. Probally would need a time out interval to determine when EJ is really totally unresponsive and not just hard at work. maybe 20seconds of EJ not responding for an auto crash restart

btw why do you have Enabled=True in your screen when you have no [PNGBackgrounds]? Set that to Enabled=False

Pirk - 6-4-2011 at 09:03 PM

ok i edited my color.ini: [PNGBackgrounds] Enable=False

just a question: how to disable PNGpointer.exe and recover the windows cursors until your program works better? because a invisible cursor when you don't have a touchscreen, it's not so cool! :D

Thanks for your hard work on ej cursors!

Audiosoft - 6-4-2011 at 09:09 PM

ah yes there also needs to be a new option to use the old windows cursors

with beta3 to get cursor instead of pointer.png the only way is

in colors.ini use
[MasterCursor]
File=something.cur

rename any C:EJukeboximagesskinnamepointer.png to something else like Xpointer.png
Tools->skinname->Reload Colors

Also make sure you click Tools->Show Cursor if needed.
i figured the location of that new option would be the easiest to get to without a cursor. That option is the only one that can make the cursor invisible. Also the cursor can only be invisible over EJ. As soon as the mouse leaves an ejukebox.exe window it always shows the windows pointer.

Pirk - 6-4-2011 at 09:33 PM

RE: That option is the only one that can make the cursor invisible. Also the cursor can only be invisible over EJ. As soon as the mouse leaves an ejukebox.exe window it always shows the windows pointer.

yes you are right, but inside EJ very often the PNG cursor disappears or it stays sticked somewhere! especially that currently i edit my homeview.ini: with the last beta i juggle from Notepad to EJ difficultly.. so i returned to the previous version: i prefer a few flickering in EJ than no cursor at all.

Audiosoft - 6-5-2011 at 06:14 AM

Thanks for the report Pirk!
after many hours of searching i have finally discovered the solution! beta4 is up and the pointer.png now works much better - it stays visible! it only hides (now immediately) when you mouse off of EJ.
also made pointer.png always show over the web browser, homeview and the albumlist :D

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 10:43 AM

Great this time the PNG cursor works to Perfection! you did a good job. :cool:
However now there a bug with your new Autorestart exe: i killed the program otherwise the AutoRestart close and restart EJ before it finished to load. i only see the splash screen then EJ restart, a endless cycle.

Many thanks for your perseverance!

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 01:24 PM

well maybe i spoke a bit too soon. after it worked long enough the PNG pointer suddenly sticked over EJ. since that, even after i restarted EJ -still need to kill ejukeboxAutorestart.exe before it has killed ejukebox.exe and ejukeboxPointer.exe: you know like in Westerns!- i can't get the PNG pointer to work. credit exhausted? ok it's still in Beta.. ;)

Audiosoft - 6-5-2011 at 06:50 PM

thanks Pirk!
i have raised the timeouts to 14 seconds for the autorestart and the pointer's auto close.
new beta4 is up. Let me know how it goes.

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 07:31 PM

well still no good

Audiosoft - 6-5-2011 at 07:39 PM

what is no good? still restarting?
if the pointer is not working make sure there is the pointer.png and pointerdown.png in your skin

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 07:46 PM

it restarts while Loading skin..

..and yes the PNG pointer don't work anymore even with the pointer.png and pointerdown.png in the skin folder. strangely it worked good during a few hours after i installed the last beta. but now no more PNG pointer.

Audiosoft - 6-5-2011 at 07:55 PM

ok new beta4 is up
for now...autorestart.exe is gone

so what happens with the pointer?
does ejukeboxpointer.exe stay open?
do you see the pointer at all?

since beta4 pointer.png has been working perfect for me on XP and Win7...but there is still the potential that the pointer.exe might close itself when ej does not respond within 14 sec.

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 08:01 PM

RE: what happens with the pointer?
the pointer is invisible.
the first time that the PNG pointer has failed it was sticked on my screen even over Windows. since that no more PNG pointer!

RE: does ejukeboxpointer.exe stay open?
yes ejukeboxpointer.exe is still running

RE: do you see the pointer at all?
no i don't see the PNG pointer at all

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 08:09 PM

yeah! the PNG pointer is there again with the new beta4.

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 08:21 PM

it is sticked again! this time it's the pointerdown.png which stays sticked over windows. :o
i was over the homeview when it failed.

Audiosoft - 6-5-2011 at 08:21 PM

how much cpu in ejukeboxPointer.exe in taskmanager when it freezes?

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 08:22 PM

it worked good during a few minutes.

and the png pointer don't work anymore after i restarted EJ.

Audiosoft - 6-5-2011 at 08:31 PM

sounds like the mouse position is being unhooked...
maybe by another program that hooks the mouse?

when the mouse position freezes see
does it still show the mouse down and up changes when you click?

and see ejukeboxPointer.exe in taskmanager and how much CPU it is using when frozen

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 08:35 PM

Quote:
Message original : Audiosoft
how much cpu in ejukeboxPointer.exe in taskmanager when it freezes?

i restarted EJ once more. the ejukebox pointer worked good for a short time, then it disappeared (not sticked but invisible). ejukeboxpointer.exe was (and is) still running : 0% cpu.

Audiosoft - 6-5-2011 at 08:39 PM

do Tools->Reload Colors if pointer disappears to reset it

so weird i have never had it disappear and not come back with beta4.

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 08:48 PM

ok, reloaded colors.ini. the pointer is there again.
i have no idea why it suddenly fails. i'm working on my Homeview skin, reloading the homeview many times.. trying to skin "My links".

Audiosoft - 6-5-2011 at 09:01 PM

ok i think i got it now
new beta 4 up

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 09:12 PM

thanks.

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 09:24 PM

pointer sticked again while reloading the homeview or songlist i'm not sure. i think the now playing song was changing at the same time.
fixed reloading colors.ini.

Audiosoft - 6-5-2011 at 09:55 PM

beta 5 is up
AutoRestart is back and should work after 6 seconds without false positives
pointer updated also let me know if it still freezes

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 10:09 PM

Back to square one: EJ doesn't start (endless autorestart). killed the autorestart, then no pointer while ejukeboxpointer.exe is running. fixed reloading colors.ini.

Audiosoft - 6-5-2011 at 10:11 PM

sorry try beta 5 download again it has been updated

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 10:19 PM

ok no problem. well same problem, even with this update: see my previous post.

Audiosoft - 6-5-2011 at 10:40 PM

hmmm on win7 now and it is better than ever. autorestart and pointer perfection

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 10:58 PM

glad it works for you on win7! for me it's not better. i even tried to start EJ with the A5 HI-FI skin, to see if ever my skin was the problem, but no more success.

Audiosoft - 6-5-2011 at 11:05 PM

what is your CPU? single core?
try setting in ejukebox.ini
[CPU]
ProcessPriority=2

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 11:12 PM

looking in my task manager there was a instance of explorer.exe which was taking 50% cpu, so i killed it. reloaded explorer.exe to recover my windows taskbar. and guess what? now for the first time EJ started normally. i have the 3 ejukebox process at the same time. until now the pointer is working good too. sorry for the false warnings but maybe explorer.exe has been unsettled by a previous beta of EJ? Thanks for all your help and work.

my cpu is a small dual core! ;)

Audiosoft - 6-5-2011 at 11:15 PM

ah yes that makes sense! glad it works!
need to watch out for explorer.exe. i endtask it and restart it so much on XP there really should be a button to do that! surprised windows doesn't auto-restart explorer. ;)

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 11:25 PM

same here.. i restarted ej so many times! the worse is when the pointer disappears. i hope that will never happen again.

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 11:41 PM

so now the autostart is working good, i hope you'll have more free time! maybe you could look for my request here: http://www.audiosoft.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=2928
Thanks.

Audiosoft - 6-5-2011 at 11:41 PM

pointer should never disappear again... it no longer checks if ej is responsive. now it just checks if ejukebox.exe is running and if not it closes Pointer.exe.

btw i just ran a test on an old cpu and ej starts so slow that autorestart kicks in with an endless restart. going to remove the autorestart.exe again. windows signals ej is hung but it really isn't. only way to make it work is increase the time is must be hung over 2 minutes before restart... but doing that makes autorestart useless.

Pirk - 6-5-2011 at 11:52 PM

ah ok. glad that my only 2 cores cpu is enough to start ejukebox, well at least when all is normal!

Audiosoft - 6-6-2011 at 07:13 AM

Thanks for testing Pirk!
v5.65 is up!

Pirk - 6-6-2011 at 09:04 AM

Thanks for this v5.65 Audiosoft. just a idea about the new pointer, it works good, but using it i think it could be more functional if that was Normal Selection for Pointer.png, and Link Selection for PointerDown.png which was used (unless you can add a Third pointer dedicated to Link Selection!). so as soon as you Mouse Over a clickable link or button the pointerdown.png would be activated. thus you know when you are over a clickable link before clicking. i think it's more useful than the current down effect. in fact that would just reproduce the Windows effect: Arrow -> Hand, but in greater!
Then if you make that, i will change my big hand by a big arrow, and reuse the big hand for link selection. Thanks.

PS: Don't say me that you don't know how to detect when the mouse is over a clickable Button in EJ? :D

Audiosoft - 6-6-2011 at 07:25 PM

well i know how...but pointer.exe does not yet ;)
i will see if i can make a pointerover.png which will appear where there was a hand before.

while i work on that on XP maybe you can test what the hand handle is on Win7 for me?

if you run this maybe you could report back the # for the windows hand...
mouse over a cover in shelf3d and mouse out. over is the hand #

Pirk - 6-6-2011 at 07:51 PM

but i also noticed using a "old" skin (and without ejukeboxpointer.exe), that the windows hand is Not used over the ejukebox "system" buttons.. it's only the arrow! well you'll say normal it's not Links. and also it works like that in windows: the arrow everywhere. it seems the hand is reserved to web links.

NB: today i must go to sleep earlier! because tomorrow i wake up Very early...

Audiosoft - 6-7-2011 at 07:05 AM

thanks for the # if you are correct then pointerover.png will work on win7! :D
on XP my EJ is showing pointerover.png for the hand on the lists - it works good with this in colors.ini...

[HandCursor]
Disabled=False

ok so now can have up to 4 pngs....

pointer.png
pointerdown.png
pointerover.png
pointeroverdown.png

Only pointer.png is required. i haven't come up with good enough images for the overs yet... so there are none used by default right now.
you can add the 2 files pointerover.png and pointeroverdown.png and do Reload Colors

for the hot spots can use this in colors.ini....

[MasterCursor]
offsetX=0
offsetY=0
downOffSetX=0
downOffSetY=0
overOffSetX=0
overOffSetY=0
overdownOffSetX=0
overdownOffSetY=0

Pirk - 6-7-2011 at 12:04 PM

the 4 pointers work good! Thanks Audiosoft. ;)

fotso - 10-23-2019 at 01:23 PM

It is beautiful Pirk! A work of Art! Incredible! new buttons and the cobra slider is cool! your vertical album name in the now playing a nice touch. i could go on and on. thank you for sharing your monumental efforts and for pushing us forward when IE9 beta was released...until now i had only dreamed of lists like this! :D

It is sad that most Win7 users still only have IE7 installed. in v5.64 when they load HiFi or Delicious a box says something like "warning change to a different skin or install Internet Explorer 9"...
for v5.65 maybe i should add a "Download IE9 Y/N prompt" that opens the IE9 download page?

Pirk - 11-11-2019 at 10:10 AM

fotso,

I'm very happy that my "Delicious skin" pleases you "like in your dreams" ! :D
Really A LOT of work and time spent on it to realise my own dreams... indeed.
I would not have so much time now... Thankfully our dreams are already realized ! ;)

Still on Win7 ? OK Win7 is, or was... perfect. Well, on my side i don't use Win7 anymore, but i suppose you have good reasons to keep Win7 !

Win10 works very good... even on a very light (and cheap) -Today- PC, eJukebox As Well on Win10...
Graphics and text scalling are no more a problem on today high dpi screens. Win10 handles eJukebox perfectly well. Even, eJ and any skins... works BETTER than ever on Win10 ! I think the CSS implementation has been finally fixed... in the latest IE versions.

Otherwise i can't change this eJukebox IE7 "change to a different skin..." sad message : Only Audiosoft could do that.

Thank you very much for your message and compliments !

fredeo - 3-27-2020 at 09:46 AM

but i also noticed using a "old" skin (and without ejukeboxpointer.exe), that the windows hand is Not used over the ejukebox "system" buttons.. it's only the arrow! well you'll say normal it's not Links. and also it works like that in windows: the arrow everywhere. it seems the hand is reserved to web links.

NB: today i must go to sleep earlier! because tomorrow i wake up Very early...

fredeo - 3-30-2020 at 04:47 PM

pointer sticked again while reloading the homeview or songlist i'm not sure. i think the now playing song was changing at the same time.
fixed reloading colors.ini.

thomaslist - 1-1-2021 at 09:54 AM

Factory Outlet Nike Air Jordan
Off White T Shirts Online
Nike Air Max 97 Outlet Sale
Discount Shop Ralph Lauren Polos
coach handbags womens
Classic Cheap Air Jordan Shoes
Nike Air Shoes Outlet
Ralph Lauren Jackets Colors
Golden Goose High Tops
Outlet Adidas Ultra Boost