Board Logo

Check this one out!!!
ACE - 10-31-2004 at 12:37 PM

When I right -click the album image, and then click 'edit', I get a message that says.........

"7 eJukebox.9.Sub ControlVisualOut of memory"

It then continues to throw me this error every time I close the message box.

The only option is to ctrl-alt-delete, and end ejukebox.

ACE - 10-31-2004 at 12:40 PM

P.S.

Yes I uninstalled, and re-installed. I also have lots of hard drive space. It could use some defragmenting however.

I'm running the latest version.

Fishy - 10-31-2004 at 12:56 PM

Hmm.. I have also seen this one a few times. Only when running the arctic skin though, do you use it? There are some nasty 'bugs' revealing themself when that skin is used, so I wouldn't recommend people using it as this time.. :(

ACE - 11-1-2004 at 12:12 PM

Nope...... Tis the default skin.

I've been cleaning out spyware recently.
Something about the ejukebox is a little fishy.

Fishy - 11-5-2004 at 09:31 PM

Yep there is definately something fishy when rightclicking and choosing edit in some cases.. This is independent of which skin one is using. Sometimes I get a the error message you describes and sometimes the program just crashes directly. And sometimes it actually works as intended.. A little too random I think :) I hope audiosoft can look into this..

ochristmas - 11-6-2004 at 03:03 PM

I have just had a major bout of album cover updating in eJ and not once did I get the error. Hmmmmmm. Is this a hardware/RAM issue? Certainly doesnt seem to be a bug issue with eJ for me.

ps Happy weekend everyone. Anyone drink Leffe beer? If they do - good on you! Me tooooo! eJ + Leffe = deep happiness :D

ochristmas - 11-6-2004 at 03:06 PM

ps whats happened to my avatar? doesnt seem to work for me anymore :(

Fishy - 11-7-2004 at 11:16 AM

hmm.. if this is a hardware issue, how to explain that all other programs and the operating system functions fine.. My hardware must be very selective :)

I prefer Danish beer like Carlsberg and Tuborg eventually :) Never tried Leffe though, is it British?

Where did that girl with sunglasses go? :D