Board Logo

Buttons don't work anymore
4tired - 10-30-2004 at 03:57 AM

Hi,

Since a few days ago eJukebox doesn't work properly anymore. When in album list the little arrow buttom underneath the cd cover does not work and I cannot add albums to playlists. The mouse pointer does not change to the little hand symbol that allows to click.
Also, when in Artist mode, Clicking on the songs does not add them to the playlist and the little icon in the Play column is missing (see screenshot).

I had recently changed a few things on my computer, e.g., making FireFox my preferred browser. Now IE is my preferred browser again. It didn't change anything. Also uninstall and reinstall of eJukebox did not help.

What can I do to make eJukebox work again?
System is XP SP2 with eJukebox 3.97 on WinAmp 5.05.

Macro - 1-9-2005 at 11:33 PM

I had to rebuild mt PC (networking problem) and installed XP, service pack 2, winamp and eJukebox 3.97.

I have the same problem, but with a few tweaks - when you first boot the machine up, the images appear, and you can select tracks. after a couple of albums, the images dissapear and look like the screen pictured above. However, if you now go into the skin section and change skin, the screen re-draws and the buttons are fine again, but only for 1 or 2 screens (again).

other symptons, cannot play tracks from top 10 screen, and although the tooltip appears next to albums, clicking does not play the album.

any ideas (uninstall service pack 2?) appreciated.

Spazz - 1-10-2005 at 08:52 AM

That's pretty wierd. I'm on XP SP2 with Firefox as default so I don't think it could be that. I'm going to blame it on IE if only cause my parents are having a [Censored] of a time with it right now. :(

Macro - 1-29-2005 at 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Spazz
That's pretty wierd. I'm on XP SP2 with Firefox as default so I don't think it could be that. I'm going to blame it on IE if only cause my parents are having a <b>[Censored]</b> of a time with it right now. :(

Macro - 1-29-2005 at 03:20 PM

dang, use the back button and the text disappears!

what I said was ...

it's fixed!

I had the internet security setting set to 'high' since I don't use that PC on the 'net (and I don't let it download covers, I scan my own) - it should work, since the setting for intranet is the default at medium-low, but changing the internet one to 'medium' restores everything to normallity.