Board Logo

eJukebox crashes after installing the new update
mark(dk) - 10-22-2004 at 02:33 PM

I just updated my eJukebox from 3.88 to 3.96. But now it is not working at all. When I enter eJukebox it starts playing but when I try to enter the albums or artists screen the program just crashes. Does anybody else have this problem and can I solve it?

bhauxwell - 12-14-2004 at 12:11 AM

Hi

I loaded 3.97 and have noticed more problems as well. I'm trying to fugure out if its 3.97 or the Windows Media Center 2005 that I have installed it on. Could be some issue between the two of course.

Areas where I have isues with 3.97 are:
1) Editing album tag information can be tricky, found it worse the more programs you have running, you often end up with a Windows saying "sorry" ejukebox has a problem and needs to close. This is usually when you are trying to enter album art from a file.
2) Ripping my CDs is now a no go area, press go and ejukbox dies. Although windows says that Winamp has an issue......
3) Cover art doesn't always display in the now playing screen - thankfully it doesn't take ejukebox down though.

I have commented on threads relating to these with no resolution for Audiosoft so far for any of them.

I may go back to an earler version if thats possible, as I don't know hen the next version is due or what it may fix.

Brian