Board Logo

Free standing jukebox
LLUncoolJ - 6-6-2008 at 08:27 PM

When I was working out a design for my jukebox, I scanned this and other forums for ideas. So I decided I'd post my project to maybe inspire the next guy to jump right in. I am attaching a picture that is 95% done. It needs a little touch up paint and I am going to cut some blue vinyl graphics for the front.

-The screen is an ELO 17" kiosk ready touch monitor (CRT) purchased on Ebay for about $180
-The cpu is an HP 1.8GHz, 1MB RAM, 180MB HD I bought on craigslist.com for $150 and I added a wireless card.
-Speakers are Boston Acoustics 200W 2.1 Computer speakers (plenty of power to fill the basement with sound)
-2 Lumindisk plasma lights that can be set to ful on or pulse with music. I am having trouble with the sensitivity on pulse, if any body knows how to adjust, please let me know.
-39" LED rope lights inlayed into the sides
-Sides are painted with dark multicolor texture spray paint. Front is hammered gloss black spray.
-Cabinet is constructed from MDF, insides are various scrap wood.
-About 5000 mp3's loaded. I have tagged most in the ejukebox database. This is by far the most time consuming task...adding music, cleaning up tags, and downloading cover art.

I will post a new pic when it is complete. If anybody has any questions I may be able to answer, feel free to post.

crlove - 6-7-2008 at 04:50 PM

No picture attached that I can find. Please attach one I'd like to see what it looks like.

peleus - 2-23-2013 at 06:42 PM

Quote:
����ԭʼ��¼�ˣ� LLUncoolJ
When I was working out a design for my jukebox, I scanned this and other forums for ideas. So I decided I'd post my project to maybe inspire the next guy to jump right in. I am attaching a picture that is 95% done. It needs a little touch up paint and I am going to cut some blue vinyl graphics for the front.

-The screen is an ELO 17" kiosk ready touch monitor (CRT) purchased on Ebay for about $180
-The cpu is an HP 1.8GHz, 1MB RAM, 180MB HD I bought on craigslist.com for $150 and I added a wireless card.
-Speakers are Boston Acoustics 200W 2.1 Computer speakers (plenty of power to fill the basement with sound)
-2 Lumindisk plasma lights that can be set to ful on or pulse with music. I am having trouble with the sensitivity on pulse, if any body knows how to adjust, please let me know.
-39" LED rope lights inlayed into the sides
-Sides are painted with dark multicolor texture spray paint. Front is hammered gloss black spray.
-Cabinet is constructed from MDF, insides are various scrap wood.
-About 5000 mp3's loaded. I have tagged most in the ejukebox database. This is by far the most time consuming task...adding music, cleaning up tags, and downloading cover art.

I will post a new pic when it is complete. If anybody has any questions I may be able to answer, feel free to post.

Hi buddy, can you show us the recent photo?